Hi All :)

Hi and welcome if you look at my stats you will see my weight loss on Juddd highlighted in bold, in total I have done Juddd for 7 weeks this being my 8th, never gained and only sts once, I only stopped Juddd the first time because my father died so dieting was not on my radar, when I started back dieting 8 weeks ago I started on S+S for a boost but always with the intention of coming back to Juddd cos it really is the best, i swapped directly from vlcd to Juddd and like Fizzy I lost 2lbs.
The DD s are the key to this diet you really need to stick to 500 or under, that said its a very forgiving diet so don't beat yourself up if you do go over, I have never felt the urge to go over as food is only a day away. Eating close to your UP day cals is important too in that I mean don't try to stick to a normal cal allowance on a cc diet thats because you need to have the 'Feast and Famine ' effect.
This has become a woe now and can't see me stopping any time soon as I get to eat all my fave foods every other day and I have weekends off. I always wonder why this part of Minimins is so quiet but we are buzzing at the moment !! The only answer I can come up with is that people disregard it as too good to be true, believe me its not, you have to have faith in it and keep to your DD allowance, I think the main reason that lots fall by the wayside is that they can't stick to the DD's, they are hard in the beginning but being used to a VLCD really helps and with time they become easier, I usually eat about 300 cals these days somtimes only my milk allowance. If you are going to give this a go check out the thread about thinking of starting and believe in the diet, I promise you it does work and you can have your cake and eat it x

Sorry for the long post but I really am quite passionate about this diet and want new comers to understand it and make it work for them x

bajoleth said:
Hi and welcome if you look at my stats you will see my weight loss on Juddd highlighted in bold, in total I have done Juddd for 7 weeks this being my 8th, never gained and only sts once, I only stopped Juddd the first time because my father died so dieting was not on my radar, when I started back dieting 8 weeks ago I started on S+S for a boost but always with the intention of coming back to Juddd cos it really is the best, i swapped directly from vlcd to Juddd and like Fizzy I lost 2lbs.
The DD s are the key to this diet you really need to stick to 500 or under, that said its a very forgiving diet so don't beat yourself up if you do go over, I have never felt the urge to go over as food is only a day away. Eating close to your UP day cals is important too in that I mean don't try to stick to a normal cal allowance on a cc diet thats because you need to have the 'Feast and Famine ' effect.
This has become a woe now and can't see me stopping any time soon as I get to eat all my fave foods every other day and I have weekends off. I always wonder why this part of Minimins is so quiet but we are buzzing at the moment !! The only answer I can come up with is that people disregard it as too good to be true, believe me its not, you have to have faith in it and keep to your DD allowance, I think the main reason that lots fall by the wayside is that they can't stick to the DD's, they are hard in the beginning but being used to a VLCD really helps and with time they become easier, I usually eat about 300 cals these days somtimes only my milk allowance. If you are going to give this a go check out the thread about thinking of starting and believe in the diet, I promise you it does work and you can have your cake and eat it x

Sorry for the long post but I really am quite passionate about this diet and want new comers to understand it and make it work for them x

Hey :) no Thankyou for the long post!
Firstly very sorry to hear about ur loss xxxxx

I cnt see signatures on my fone will check it out in the morn on laptop.

I also lost 2lb going from vlcd to ww, it's amazing right?! I was expecting a gain!!

When u say sometimes u only have ur milk allowance, do u mean u only have milk that day???

I think I will be fine on my dd it's my ud that I'll struggle if any, but like u said need to make sure I'm having more than a normal cc so that's something I will work on :)

I'm hoping to do dd's Monday, wens and Friday,
Ud's tues thurs and Sunday and a ID day Saturday, hopefully this will work for me :)

If it works for me, I will be joining I and singing it's praises very highly :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eat a balanced diet, make sure you get some veg and other nutrient dense foods - there is a temptation just eat processed food on up days), take a multivitamin if you think you're not getting enough.

I personally choose to eat a primal / paleo diet and do juddd just to speed up the weight loss (I basically eat meat, fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, veg, fruit and limited dairy). But most people do juddd very successfully eating a much wider range of foods.

Good luck on your journey. Expect the beginning to be tough (as it is on most diets) but it does get easier v quickly.

Ohhh good I should be ok then, my diet is basically proteins veg and salad with a few carbs so hopefully it will balance out right :)

Thankyou xxx

Hi, yes my DD are so easy now I only eat when I am hungry sometimes lately that doesn't happen, my DD s this week have been 100 cals and 266 roughly am planning on a 277 tomorrow thats if I get hungry, I am a big eater normally so this is something of a revelation to me, the DD's get easier over time and you are leaa hungry on your UP s too, don't ask me how it works I just know it does x

Blimey!!! Not sure I could manage that lol

I've just had some m&m peanuts tht I've had since Easter untouched in the fridge, getting my up day intake up :D feel very very naughty lol xxx

Enjoy them you're allowed, believe me if someone told me 2 weeks ago that I wouldn't be making full use of my DD allowance I would have laughed at them, I didn't get to be overweight by not enjoying my food :eatdrink051: but its just working out that way and I have decided to listen to my body ;) I enjoy my UP days though even though I don't feel like as much as I used to?

Ohhh i did enjoy them :D Hope i go like that on my DD's too! Im gonna find it super weird on UP's lol i was thinking last night i prob could hit target on UP's, when we have family meals i always cut out carbs so no potatoes, chips, rice, so gonna start having them again, thatll soon bump it up! Not too many carbs though of course :D xx

Hello!!!

I have found you :D I hope you're ok!

Here to follow :)

Ruth
x

Hey Ruth :) this isn't my diary, I'm on the diary part, I'm gonna be a mini bride part 3 :) xxx

Off to look.....

:D

I WILL find you ;)

Ruth
x

Haha thanks :) xxx

Found you Stef!!

Looking forward to seeing you do well :D

Ruth
x