Hi all!

Pixie Dust

Hi,
I'm new here although I have browsed the forum quite a lot and had some brilliant ideas from here!
Reached my target on slimming world last year but the weight is slowly creeping back on. In fact over the summer holidays, I've fallen off the bandwagon in spectacular style.

I'm going back to food optimising...and looking for inspiration and support!

Can't wait to try out some recipes!

Pixie x

Hey Pixie, welcome to minis.

Well done on reaching your target last year.....you've done it once, you can do it again :D

Good luck with your weight loss.

Thanks! Willpower is letting me down at the moment...summer holidays are a bad time for that! But knowing I can come here for support will help I'm sure!

I'm a newbie too, so hello, and good luck with getting back to target Hun x

Hi :)
Ive just started Slimming World and so far am finding Extra Easy really good :) took ages to get my head around the never being hungry malarky.
Am also always on the lookout for new recipes
My OH makes a mean chilli that is completely free so ill get the recipe from him and post it up soon
x

Ooooh good luck! I did really well on it last year and can safely say i've only put weight back in because I stopped. My mum and sister carried on with a little more relaxed attitude to the plan and have maintained their target weights for over a year now!

Thanks!
Thats really good to hear about your Mum and Sister. Im hoping it will get me into good eating habits, that along with a few treats, will let me stay at target :)

Congratulations on reaching target. Remember how you felt and use that feeling to get rid of those few pounds. Good luck.

Irene xx

Back