Hi All

td37

Hi Everyone,

I've just registered here on Minimins for the first time but have been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember.

Two years ago at the beginning of 2011 I was the heaviest I'd ever been at 22st 3lbs. Somehow for the first time ever I found the will power to stick to a diet for longer than a few weeks and over the course of the next eighteen months reduced my weight to 14st 10lbs. Unfortunately since the middle of last year I've completely fallen off the diet wagon and when I got weighed this morning I was back up to 15st 12.5lbs:eek:.

I really really don't want to undo all the good work I did a couple of years ago and so I'm looking at the new year as an opportunity to try and get back on track.

Aims for this year are first of all to lose the 16.5lbs that I've put on since I stopped watching what I ate and then hopefully to carry on losing weight. Ideally one day I'd like to not be overweight (10st 10lbs) but I have a long way to go until that point so my aim for this year is to reach 13 stone. A weight that I was last at when I was about 13!

I wasn't on a particular diet last time around, just reasonably low fat and low calorie, trying to stick to three meals a day and a minimal amount of alcohol. As I managed to stick to this pretty well during 2011 I'm hoping that I can do the same this year but I'll see how it goes.

So here goes day one, 12 hours in so far so good!

Well done on your initial weight loss! That's amazing and you should be really proud! I've never lost a particularly large amount of weight I just don't seem to have the will power to do it. Right now I'm struggling for motivation but I really hope you achieve your goal! Good luck xx

Hi,
Just joined myself, i am 3lb below my heaviest. Have always lived by WW but haven't stuck for over a year, well done for getting down to 14 and as for gain it could be worse... I look at it as I've done it before and I'm going to do it again so this is my again :) good luck we no we can do it :) xx

Congratulations on your weight loss so far! Good luck :) xx

wow you worked so hard well done. It sounds like despite putting some on that your mind set has changed so that you dont go too far!
good luck on your weight loss! x

Well done on your weight loss you've done an amazing job doing that ,so just keep up the good work and it will soon come off again x

Back