Hi all!

RosieS

So I've bit the bullet and after reading through lots if your posts I decided it might be nice to join in. My name is Rosie I'm currently 4 stone till my target weight. From October 2011 till may 12 I lost 6 stone to get down to 10st 2. The first 4 stone fell off due to stress and issues I couldn't deal with, then the next 2 came off doing a 12 wk plan with my friend who was in college to become a personal trainer, I was her guinea pig do to speak and she worked wonders! Through hard work concentrating on walking and cardio workouts I never felt more healthy or looked better!
I went to Australia in may for one month travelling, this is when it all went Pete tong! I haven't done anything since!!! My life is good, I have no excuses only laziness to blame. So now I'm back up to 13 stone and this morning I'm distraught thinking about what I achieved and how I was only 1 stone away from what I wanted now I'm 4!!!
Sorry for the long first post, seems very self indulgent and I apologise for this but I just wanted to give the background ? all in all I wanted to just say hi and thanks to you all your daily struggles and journeys have inspired me to join my local class tomorrow. I'm quite nervous tbh, but I know that I can do this I just need to be kicked up the bum and get a routine back in.
Have a great week guys, may your weigh ins reflect your efforts!
Rosie x

Good luck Rosie.
You will get there in the end.x

Don't be nervous, we all get these hiccups, i went off plan for 3 months and gained 8.5lb...least your getting back onto SW so you can get it back off again :)

I went off for 6 weeks and gained 9lb! It happens. But you're doing something about it now so well don e you :)

Thanks a million, I appreciate your kind words. We all have our struggles makes it a little easier to have this forum x

Back