Hi All

Nessa

Silver Member
Hi,

I am an old, newbie (if that makes sense) I was on cd but came off as i could not afford it and because my dad died and i felt that i could not cope on just shakes. for the last week i have been pondering on the aspect of going back on cd, and had got to the point where i phoned to see my local cdc, i have canceled it though as i know i want to go back on cd but with everything going on at the moment (sorting through dads paperwork and stuff) i feel like i am not as ready as i thought. SO i have decided to go to slimming world for a bit, as i need to lose some more weight but just don't feel like i can go without food yet.

so any advice about slimming on slimming world would be great as i sold all my slimming world books when i went on to cd.

thanks very much.

Hi Nessa - can't offer you any advise on SW...but just wanted to say hello....and welcome back !!

Great to see ya....good luck with SW :)

Debz xx

Hello babe, welcome back and deepest sympathy for you towards the passing of your dad. I totally argree that doing CD when your mind and body is grieving the loss and as you said the amount of work you are doing to sort his paper work out would be detrimental to your health.
Ive done CD once and it scared the life outta me! you lose it quick and pile it on even faster and with more on top. Try to stick to SW, eat healthily and let us know how you get on with the diet. ANY questions and im sure you will not be short of replies
Chin up and good luck
RUthy xxx

Hi Nessa, a big welcome and the best of luck with SW. Any support or inspiration you need - you're in the right place!

hi nessa and welcome , sorry for your loss , if i can help you with anything on your slimming world quest then you only have to ask,

hey nessa, good to see u back here again! sorry i havent any advice for u about SW, just wanted to say hey!

My friend has the yellow SW optimising book, she was going to put it on ebay, I could ask her for you if you want me to?

My friend has the yellow SW optimising book, she was going to put it on ebay, I could ask her for you if you want me to?

I think I might have an old Slimming World food optimising book kicking around that you can have. Unfortunately it's a diet I have never got on with.....I'll let you know if I can find it, I tend to keep stuff like that in case I need to use them again, but I can't ever see myself going back to it, and if I did, then I'd re-join a class, so I'd get a new one anyway.

Blooming heck! I've found it - that was easy!! Not like me to be able to go straight to something *faints*.

It's from 2005 though - is that okay?

PM me if you'd like it.

Have spoken to her, she wants £3.00 for it. She thinks she would get that on ebay, so that's why she won't give it away :eek: sorry, she's a bit tight that way. If you want it let me know,( I think I am set to receive pm's, will check now.) as she will be putting it on ebay.

Hello nessa and welcome old newbie. Sorry about the loss of your dad.
Best of luck in reaching your weightloss goals, you can do this!

Hi Nessa, did you get sorted with a book? If not I can email you most of what you need in pdf format. Just PM me your email.

Back