Hi all

m0tec

Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Alan, I am a 48 year old father of 3 beautiful girls, type 2 diabetic with too many love handles.

I chanced upon this site by "googling" for Xenical, which my doctor has just prescribed.

I have read some of the posts about "slimpods" and have purchased the top tier program for men.

I hope this group/forum is also for men, and that there are some of them here, otherwise I will feel like a thorn between so many roses :)

Good to meet you all

Alan

Welcome Alan, don't worry there are many men here, just not me :rolleyes:

Good luck on the weight loss

Hi & welcome.... My advice is read the sticky thread to make sure you've got the basics of xen then buckle up in to the wagon & enjoy the ride

Last edited:
Welcome! Yeah, lots of men on the forum, though imagine they're probably a bit outnumbered, lol. Do you have a lot of weight to lose? There's a sub-forum under Slimming Clubs for people with quite a bit to lose, and I know there are some men with diary threads on there. Good luck! :) xx

hiya :) I'm fairly new, but everyone seems really nice and supportive. There is a right mix of people hear. I have never heard of that medication. Hope its kind to you anyway.
See you around.

Hi and welcome!

You probably are going to find many more women here - but we're all nice ;)

As someone said men float around on many of the other sub forums!

Good luck! And I wish you all the best on your journey! Keep in touch x

Welcome to the nut house!! Lol

we are all here for the same reason so please feel free to pitch into conversations etc...

hope your bank holiday weekend is going ok

Back