Hi all.....

sadieley

Hi there, giving Atkins another go. Tried it last year but gave up as in wrong head space lol.
Any ways this is week 4, week 1, I lost 9lbs, week 2, I lost 5lbs, week 3, I lost 3lbs and this week I am on holiday in the Scottish highlands, in a gorgeous self catering cottage which has made eating so much easier. I discovered bullet proof coffee today, does anyone have an opinion on them? They are yummm. :D

Well, we made it home to sunny Aberdeenshire. Didn't have much time for breakfast this morning so had a bulletproof coffee, I can't believe how much it fills me up.... :D

Eating out on holiday this week was much easier than i remembered from last time. I think restaurants are now realizing that not everyone wants carbs with their meals???

I do feel so much better being on low carbs. And this time around I have discovered coconut oil..... It is gorgeous.

My biggest downfall was fruit, toast, diet coke.... I also suffered quite badly from thrush, so the low carb diet had actually meant I have been clear for 4 weeks. I have decided not to have diet coke as I was pretty addicted and actually don't miss out. I don't do moderation, it's all or nothing for me so going to abstain.

I did buy some Atkins chocolate bars to take with me on holiday, but to be honest they didn't really excite me.

:D

Hi there Sadieley, welcome x. Wow! Your doing amazing so far, especially as you stayed LC on your holiday - that's dedication! X.

Look forward to reading your diary and following you on your journey x.

Hi Sadie and welcome :)

There are quite a few fans of the bulletproof coffee here - and coconut oil :)

Good luck on your journey!

Thank you ladies.. just back from a bike run with my husband. It's nice and cool now but still sweating.
Calories burnt cycling 652, am bloody knackered.
I am finding the my fitness pal app a bonus this time round. It's just a pain having to load all the info but worth it for keeping track of carbs......Time for some water methinks =-O

Welcome back sadie,

your losses so far are amazing! Well done!

loads of of us love the bulletproofs on a morning, they are brilliant and stop your body going in to starvation mode whilst keeping the body burning up fat :) ideal for Atkins/low carb.

enjoy the holiday :) and il look forward to reading your diary.

Gosh it's a hot one in Aberdeenshire today. To hot too eat ......
B bulletproof coffee,
L mim, bacon and egg
S chicken curry and cauli rice?

Snacks, babybel cheese and cheese filed pepperoni stick.. Coffee and cream. And lots of water. Atkins choc crisp bar.

Down 1/4 lb and I'm definitely down in inches, I feel 'tighter' if that makes sense? I do wish I had taken my measurements before I started..grrrr.

Last edited:
Well done on feeling a difference already. Love the sound of curry right now...oh my need to make one.

Hi, just popping in to subscribe, your losses are great.

Back