Hi all.....

Well done Sadieley!! My weight is starting to come down again thank god!! Not sure if its the BPCoffee the "shred" or cutting cheese out but who cares haha it's Monday and I'm feeling positive! Have a great day :)

Well done on the loss, you have lost a Hugh amount in 5 weeks, atkins obviously suits you.

Wow sadie, well done on the loss, that's huge in 5 weeks! I love bp coffee effects but was starting to gag on them a little....you've inspired me to get my utensils out and make one this morning, even if ip have to knock it back I know the results are good with this stuff. Love your menus and haven't had blue cheese in ages....yumm.

Thank you. :D

Just finishing work and it's a lovely day outside, going to go home and walk the dogs, get some washing out and possibly top up my tan ....... Sounds like a plan......
B omelette cooked in butter
L bp coffee
T chicken, bacon,cauli mash, cheese sauce, suger free jelly and cream.

Last edited:
Thank you. :D

Just finishing work and it's a lovely day outside, going to go home and walk the dogs, get some washing out and possibly top up my tan ....... Sounds like a plan......
B omelette cooked in butter
L bp coffee
T chicken, bacon,cauli mash, cheese sauce, diver free jelly and cream.

Think you have stollen our sun!!! Please may we have it back?!

Have a lively day x

Found on the recipes page.....

Gently melt approx 1 tablespoon butter
add approx 1/3 pack Philadelphia
add a handful of grated cheese (I used cheddar)
Add mustard or hot pepper sauce or herbs to taste.
Add a dash of cream to thin if necessary.

Enjoy!

Oh my god.......had this with chicken for tea... was absolutely gorgeous..

Found on the recipes page.....

Gently melt approx 1 tablespoon butter
add approx 1/3 pack Philadelphia
add a handful of grated cheese (I used cheddar)
Add mustard or hot pepper sauce or herbs to taste.
Add a dash of cream to thin if necessary.

Enjoy!

Oh my god.......had this with chicken for tea... was absolutely gorgeous..

What is it? Sounds good...... I've just bought cream cheese :)

Yum sadie that sauce sounds lovely, I'm going to give it a try :) your husband is lucky, I'd be over the moon with an 8lb loss in a whole 3 month never mind since Sunday...lucky get! Hahah

Morning Sadie :) the cheese sauce sounds lush!!! What did you have it with?

So unfair how quick men lose isn't it! x

We had bacon wrapped chicken and cauli mash ..... Mind you, you could do so much with that sauce. Song different flavours etc. I used ready grated emmental cheese, quite low carb and tasty.

Anyone tried to make hamburger pie?

I made it the other week, pics in my diary :) was real good! Even the OH ate it!

Grrrr... Having a **** day food wise ... Made bp coffee with salted butter by accident , then made cheeseburger pie, added too much chili, paprika etc and now I have flaming heartburn and sickly buttery salty trade repeating on me, think I will be sick if I ready anything else. Eeeeeek

Grrrr... Having a **** day food wise ... Made bp coffee with salted butter by accident , then made cheeseburger pie, added too much chili, paprika etc and now I have flaming heartburn and sickly buttery salty trade repeating on me, think I will be sick if I ready anything else. Eeeeeek

Doh! Not a good day! Glad you got the recipe though.

Back