Hi all.....

Hi.....we all have days like that, when one thing goes wrong everything goes wrong!

Oh sadie, I've done that before with my bp coffees, not nice and the salt taste lasts all days stuck to the teeth and tongue. Funnily enough I enjoyed them a bit more than I do the unsalted ones...I think I'm a freak!
sorry to hear you have had heartburn, nothing worse :(. Hope today is better for you.

Good morning, raining here, depressing! On a happier note, down 1/2 lb. No bp this morning yuk. But had an omelette made with butter and a cream coffee with coconut oil, so had all the components of a bp.........

Made tea to take with me to work tonight so all organised... Chicken, cauli mash and yummy cheese sauce.

Good morning, raining here, depressing! On a happier note, down 1/2 lb. No bp this morning yuk. But had an omelette made with butter and a cream coffee with coconut oil, so had all the components of a bp.........

Made tea to take with me to work tonight so all organised... Chicken, cauli mash and yummy cheese sauce.

Aw bad luck with the rain, we have our sun back :) hehe won't gloat too much x

Tea sounds yummy, we'll done on the loss!

Good afternoon ladies, was on sleepover at work last night, came off at 9am, then went to a meeting.... then, shopping as step-kids back from grandparents tomorrow and cupboards were bare!

Went online and bought a bottle of mct oil from amazon, bit pricey but will give it a bash!! supposed to be really good in the bp coffee's so bring it on!

B 3 egg omelette and butter
L creamed broccoli and 2 hard boiled eggs
T ??
S atkins choc bar - think my tom is due arghhhhh!!

Last edited:
Hmmmm to the broccoli, your menus are always sooo yummy. Re mct you can also use coconut oil which is around £2 for small bottle.

Sorry that's 2 pound. Why can't you use symbols on this stupid app.???

Been such a busy day at work, have hardly eaten grrrrr. My husband phoned to say he'd opened my amazon package and my "energy oil" had arrived. Hello it was my parcel. Tee it's supposed to be tasteless so you can add it too anything x

Which brand did you order? I'm stuck for which one to go with :)

Back