Hi all.....

Woke at 4 dripping with sweat and it wasn't A warm night, think my energy oil had kicked in and by 5am, wide awake....

Oh hun I had much the same sort of night, woke at 3, then 5 - absolutely drenched, so it must have been warmer than we realised.

And I agree on the scales, just stick to the home set and avoid the work ones, so you get a consistent reading.

Hey sadieley. Everything's going in the right direction your doing great. A 1lbs a lb at the end of day.

Glad your enjoying the bps and mct, enjoy your half day x.

Hey ladies,, had such a busy morning,not drunk nearly enough and now got such a sore head....
Away to pick my grandson up from nursery and go to Tesco, such a thought at this time of day ggrrrrr.
My period started this morning, so bloated, bad tempered and tired lol.. am actually waiting for a hysterectomy due to my right tube being fused too other bits of me that's causing pain... :p. I like the sound of the pumpkin pie..mmmmm.

Hey ladies,, had such a busy morning,not drunk nearly enough and now got such a sore head....
Away to pick my grandson up from nursery and go to Tesco, such a thought at this time of day ggrrrrr.
My period started this morning, so bloated, bad tempered and tired lol.. am actually waiting for a hysterectomy due to my right tube being fused too other bits of me that's causing pain... :p. I like the sound of the pumpkin pie..mmmmm.

Still plenty of time to fit the water in!
That pain doesn't sound nice :-/ hope they don't take too long in whipping it out for you!
Pie was ace, iv put the recipe in the recipe section x

Morning ladies, another early night last night, bloody shattered..... Going to work today prepared with 1.5l water and will refill during the day. Breakfast today is mct bp coffee and 2 boiled eggs.... Not sure about the rest of the day, will just go with the flow.. (can cook at work).
Husband has lost another 3lbs, he only had 3 lbs more to lose, and that's his stone off . :-D

Morning ladies, another early night last night, bloody shattered..... Going to work today prepared with 1.5l water and will refill during the day. Breakfast today is mct bp coffee and 2 boiled eggs.... Not sure about the rest of the day, will just go with the flow.. (can cook at work).
Husband has lost another 3lbs, he only had 3 lbs more to lose, and that's his stone off . :-D

Morning! Good thinking with the water bottle.
Wow, hubby has done really well! Is he going to stick with it?

Wow!!! Go Mr.S! Have a great day x

Hi all, I have just started Atkins a week ago and still making some mistakes, I lost 3lb this week but I am enjoying the food and have ordered some low carb pasta, noodles and bread from the LCM which are arriving today so these should help me stay on the straight and narrow. How many carbs are you all having a day (just to give me a rough idea where I have been going wrong). Good luck this week, you are all doing so well, and a loss is a loss at the end of the day be it 1lb or 5lb its GONE.

Follow induction as outlined in the book, then move onto Owl, this is just a personal thing for me.... The last time I did Atkins I stuck to 20g carbs and didn't move..... :'( Another couple of weeks and I will slowly start to increase my carbs but at the moment I'm fine. :D

Howdy ladies.....
B cream coffee and 2 boiled eggs
L broccoli quiche (of sorts ) and mct bp coffee without the butter
T ????

Regretting letting husband do Atkins with me... He is eating all my supplies grrrr.
Came gone from work too find I need to order more mct oil and there's no bloody butter left....... The Atkins bars are now in his desk drawer at work and he's pinching my cheese. Having a non weighing self week as it's tom. :mad:

Howdy ladies.....
B cream coffee and 2 boiled eggs
L broccoli quiche (of sorts ) and mct bp coffee without the butter
T ????

Regretting letting husband do Atkins with me... He is eating all my supplies grrrr.
Came gone from work too find I need to order more mct oil and there's no bloody butter left....... The Atkins bars are now in his desk drawer at work and he's pinching my cheese. Having a non weighing self week as it's tom. :mad:

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh dear! Think Anchor butter is 2 for £2.50 in tesco. I have a freezer full :)
What is your of sorts broccoli quiche? You need to change privacy settings on mfp so I can see your diary :)

Oh I thought I had? Ok will do our now..

arghhhh went to lidl and they don't stock tinned pumpkin :'( need to check Tesco, can't be bovered peeling and cooking a fresh one!!!!

So came home cooked off some broccoli, 4 eggs, cream and grated cheese, zapped the broccoli so it was mush, put it in quiche tin and poured over mixture... And now I have scoffed the lot.
Mega fine and mega stuffed.

Back