Hi all.....

Hiya could I just ask if I could have a copy of a weekly diet sheet for 10 to 15 carbs a day Im getting well stuck for food options already. Many thanks, any tips would be very much appreciated. Xx

Hi Scamp

To keep it really simple -

B - bacon and eggs/omelette
L - protein and green leafy salad
D - protein and green leafy veg

Then add mayo, cheese, etc.

Hope that helps a bit.

MFP is My Fitness Pal - google it, sign in and then put your menus in.

You can also ask to be friends with people there - go to Community, then find your friend (I'm ladyfelsham) and send a friend request.

Mixed grill, was yummmmm, didn't even start to put it into mfp, although I did check the carb count for the pea's were, quite high but it uped my carb count for me......
5.30am start this morning to get Rachael to the ice rink. Remind us never to stay in a hotel next too a pub on a Friday night with no double glazing shattered.com :'(

Went back to the hotel and had a fry up.. of sorts. Said no carbs to the chef, he laughed and said no problem then proceeded to give me hash browns and beans WTF. ...... He's a chef surely they covered what's what at college???

Anyhooo, found a Costa cafe that had cream (hotel didn't - epic fail). Also found a Holland and Barrett to buy some Atkins bars and choc but nope, they didn't have anything remotely lo-carb!

And now for a TMI moment, slightly constipated, never been a problem when I was using coconut oil in my bp coffee, even on my lower carbs so popped a senna and drinking loads of water.

I will be perfectly honest with you, mct oil is definitely more palatable than coconut oil, and I have noticed the thermogenic bit of it, but MCT v coconut oil... Either would do in a bp. X

Went back to the hotel and had a fry up.. of sorts. Said no carbs to the chef, he laughed and said no problem then proceeded to give me hash browns and beans WTF. ...... He's a chef surely they covered what's what at college???

Anyhooo, found a Costa cafe that had cream (hotel didn't - epic fail). Also found a Holland and Barrett to buy some Atkins bars and choc but nope, they didn't have anything remotely lo-carb!

And now for a TMI moment, slightly constipated, never been a problem when I was using coconut oil in my bp coffee, even on my lower carbs so popped a senna and drinking loads of water.

I will be perfectly honest with you, mct oil is definitely more palatable than coconut oil, and I have noticed the thermogenic bit of it, but MCT v coconut oil... Either would do in a bp. X

Oh dear!!!! Proper douchebag!!!!! Is there a Morrisons nearby? Have a big brekkie in their cafe, they are good at swapping the carbs for more friendly items :)

I'm away next week, hoping the hotel has cream as they have coffee on tap!

Morning ladies, another early start, down another 1lb, period is just finishing so might have a sneaky weigh in tomorrow....... going to start putting some effort into exercising, as long as it's gentle my physio won't get annoyed with me. (I have a bulging disc between L1 and L2) husband and I did easy bike run yesterday in between showers. He has lost 14lbs so far and is going to lose 1lb more and start increasing his carbs.
B bp coffee, with coconut oil and cream, no butter as husband finished it this morning Grrrrrr and 2 boiled eggs. :D

Morning you are doing great on the weight loss, wonderfully steady, but a loss every week. Don't forget to buy the butter today.

Back