Hi all.....

DOHHHH! I am such an idiot, forgot too weigh myself this morning, how could I have forgotten????

Anyhoooo day 1 of exercise. Seeing as how I had my grandson today and he doesnt do bikes just yet (going to by a tag a long trailer for him) I decided we would have a 5 mile round walk into the village (me walking and him relaxing in his buggy). Enjoyed the walk and the weather held off.....!

B 2 eggs fried in coconut oil with spinach cooked in the pan after the eggs.
L 3 egg ommelette and suger free jelly and cream (x2 oooops)
T bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with mozzarella and brocoli
S Cream coffee x1

Even the walking will do wonders :) especially pushing a buggy!

Weighed this morning, down 1 and 1/4lbs... Can live with that, slow and steady.
Did 5 mile walk with buggy yesterday and 8 mile bike run last night.
Today,
B 2 egg omelette with coconut oil and cream decaf coffee
L 2 egg, cheese, mayo and mixed salad.
T to be decided .........

I think sometimes we forget what a lb of fat looks like. It's 2 of them butters!!!!!!! That's a lot really. X well done

Yep, like Meg says, visualise that pound as butter and wow! :)

Well done on all the exercise, you will be a toned goddess in no time :)

Wow, another great loss, lol at the spinach and coconut oil, I ate a packet of nuts yesterday....same effect.

What's worst? I have phoned in sick for tomorrow, nut hungry at all so will try and down some bp's...
On an up note am going to be a Nana again next Feb ... A perfect 46th birthday present x

Just ratty, snappy and horrible to everyone :-/ can't help myself!
I wouldn't force anything down, think you would just feel worse. Little and often!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! x

Congratulation on the new baby, it's great how these things give you a lift. Try and rest as much as possible, and drink plenty, there are lots of virus around at the mo x take care x

Thanks ladies, want to say I have 'man flu' but it's just a bad cold..... Lol.

B Atkins cafe royale shake and added cream....... (Couldn't face a bp or food this morning for some reason).

Husband away too work and kids away to school.. am tucked up (more like pinned down) in bed with a Labrador and a boxer and a cat.......:eek:

Hey ladies, feeling much better today..... spent the night shivering and shaking, but more human now so up and dressed but still lounging! Yesterday had 2 yummy atkins shakes thickened with extra thick double cream, coffee's with cream an omelette made with cream and numerous spoonfulls of cream when passing the fridge, od'd slightly on it, it was my feel good food yesterday. So, go figure that this morning when I had a sneaky weigh in I was down another 1 and 1/4lbs?? Thought the cream would stall me, may come later, drank heaps (and sweated out heaps) but keto stick dark purple?? Any hoo, more carefull today with cream, shed loads of water have passed my lips, still not that hungry tho. Had an atkins choc bar as needed a quick choccy fix, well I am poorly!
Have been on amazon and ordered ONE tin of pumpkin as I know for a fact if i like it there will be no stopping me, cant find it in the shops where I live so it may be a blessing in disguise! :)

Hey ladies, feeling much better today..... spent the night shivering and shaking, but more human now so up and dressed but still lounging! Yesterday had 2 yummy atkins shakes thickened with extra thick double cream, coffee's with cream an omelette made with cream and numerous spoonfulls of cream when passing the fridge, od'd slightly on it, it was my feel good food yesterday. So, go figure that this morning when I had a sneaky weigh in I was down another 1 and 1/4lbs?? Thought the cream would stall me, may come later, drank heaps (and sweated out heaps) but keto stick dark purple?? Any hoo, more carefull today with cream, shed loads of water have passed my lips, still not that hungry tho. Had an atkins choc bar as needed a quick choccy fix, well I am poorly!
Have been on amazon and ordered ONE tin of pumpkin as I know for a fact if i like it there will be no stopping me, cant find it in the shops where I live so it may be a blessing in disguise! :)

Glad you are feeling better! Thought you were doing fat fast from your diary yesterday!
Go with the pumpkin! Found this, if you ever make it down to Edinburgh even better!

http://www.realfoods.co.uk/product/4113/libby's-pumpkin-puree-425g

Hi Sadie, congrats on the good news xx. Hope your feeling better soon xx.

Back