Hi all.....

Morning ladies, had a crap "eating" day yesterday, cream, cheese, atkins bars x2, burgers, eggs and bacon, about 1900 cals and 19g of carbs.... still ok, but the sweeteners gave me a yukky taste in the end! Just getting over my man flu, weak as a kitten but with a hunger that wouldnt go... :( still in ketosis so thats good!
Not put anything on overnight, still at my lowest weight yet, so being good today to counteract yesterdays binge!

Wow i would say you did brilliantly, especially when you're not feeling well, and it was all legal stuff :)

Hope you feel better today.

Morning ladies..... hell of a day yesterday, self harming teen, A&E, major stress!! Better day today, no work as need to sort out things with teen, hate not going into work when I am supposed to but its easir for me than my husband!

Anyway down 1 and 1/2 lbs this morning, not bad but really need to up the exercise a bit. Have physio tomorow for my bulging disc and hate the dragon I get.... pure evil!

Oh my goodness Sadie, so sorry to hear about your young 'un - self harming is so complicated, hope you get to the cause of the problem xxx

Gosh the poor girl xx it's good she has your support. X and hoping the nhs is helping look after also, I know the area of adolescent mental health gets overlooked a lot x

Morning, am stepping away from extra thick cream, atkins chocolate and brie!!!!!! Can feel the cravings coming on, so am going to withdraw and see if that helps.
B bullet proof coffee 10g butter, 10g coconut oil and 30g alpro soya cream
L Broccoli quiche (emmental, coconut cream, eggs and broccoli)
T Probably chicken, might attempt a curry with the coconut cream???

Morning, am stepping away from extra thick cream, atkins chocolate and brie!!!!!!

LOL yes it can be easy to get a weak elbow and pour more cream in than you intended!

Funny, I had brie and an Atkins choc bar yesterday too - so shall we go clean and green together this week? :D

Morning, am stepping away from extra thick cream, atkins chocolate and brie!!!!!! Can feel the cravings coming on, so am going to withdraw and see if that helps.
B bullet proof coffee 10g butter, 10g coconut oil and 30g alpro soya cream
L Broccoli quiche (emmental, coconut cream, eggs and broccoli)
T Probably chicken, might attempt a curry with the coconut cream???

Thai green curry :)
I too am stepping away from the cream this week.

I have lean days!! So I can't imagine how lean I would feel at your weight..... X you have done do well x

Morning ladies,
Day 3 of green and clean and down another 1lb.... Couldn't resist the scales, they were begging me to stand on them. I hope it still says that on Monday, for my official weigh in... But jumping for joy today.
No cream for the past couple of days, swapped it for coconut cream, and alpro soya cream and less cheese, no Atkins choc either.
Taking my grandson into town on the train, maybe head to spur restaurant for a naked burger, bacon and blue cheese Yummmmm. Bp just now, till I decide what I'm eating. X

At spur restaurant, having double stack burgers, bacon and cheese and salad, then coffee with cream, as my indulgence. Iain is having the surf and turf with a peri peri sauce, salad and coleslaw, he is now up to 60g of carbs per day and at a good weight for him......x

At spur restaurant, having double stack burgers, bacon and cheese and salad, then coffee with cream, as my indulgence. Iain is having the surf and turf with a peri peri sauce, salad and coleslaw, he is now up to 60g of carbs per day and at a good weight for him......x

Sounds good! Is that at the beach? Think I'm going to have to have a visit next time I'm up :)
Enjoy x

Back