Hi all.....

Burger sounds so amazing Sarah! One thing I have noticed reading through everyone's diary's how tasty the food is... X enjoy your eve

Off to the theatre darlings, Priscilla queen of the desert..... Supper first with my gorgeous husband. Had a bag of chili pork scratchings today, Yummmmm. Not totally clean and green but been good.

Chili pork scratching a sound yummy - I NEED these in my life! Where did you get them? X

Hmmmm I've not seen them. Must look harder. Thanks x

Morning Sarah, well done on the loss :)

Off to the theatre darlings, Priscilla queen of the desert..... Supper first with my gorgeous husband. Had a bag of chili pork scratchings today, Yummmmm. Not totally clean and green but been good.

Morning Sarah - how was Priscilla?

And yum to those pork scratchings - what's the brand called?

They are called Hogbites, (spicy chilli hand cooked pork crackling) it says per bag 0 carbs!

Priscilla was brilliant, I would seriously recomend it and would go again... Next friday iain and I are off to Edinburgh for the night, romantic getaway, then the following week we are off to Glasgow to see Caro Emerald in concert, the week after its Hairspray in the theatre in Aberdeen then, in November, Stereophonics!! Got to give ourselves wee treats along the way, something too look forward too breaks up the long hours we work and looking after the kids... spoilt.com!

Wooohooooo!! Pumpkin and sweetener arrived today. Oooops clean and green I am not! Period is working on me ....... breakfast was pork scratchings (0 carbs) and lunch was an atkins chocolate peanut caramel bar (2.8 carbs) 2 x coffee's with soya cream. I dread to think what supper will be but dont care i will be within carb count and as im due on my weight will fluctuate anyway. Going to go for a gentle bike run to see if that eases my back up a bit..... Working tomorow and cant be a***d!!!! :wave_cry:

Would love to see Pricilla!! It's a must in my to do list x just reading about all your plans is making me exhausted!! and very jealous enjoy x

Dang you eat early, I was just coming round for dinner, that sounds lush!

And am very envious of you going to see Caro Emerald, I love her album :)

Just had supper, OMG I am stuffed, brocolli quiche was lovely as was the pumpkin cheesecake, had 2 pieces but still within my carbs ... only thing I would change is maybe reduce the sweetener a bit...x

Sounds yummy, glad the cheesecake worked! I taste the mixture as I'm going along, especially using the liquid sweetener as I don't know how much I should be using x

Last edited:
Morning Sarah, I noticed your weight losses are nice and consistent, well done! All going in the right decision and your menus sounds lovely.

Thanks ..... :D

Came off a sleepover shift this morning at 9am...... Tired.com
Pre B soya cream coffee x 2
B 2x eggs and 2x bacon
L broccoli quiche
T small kebab meat from chipper, ooops!
S suger free jelly and cream.

You know what I could go now that you mentioned the chipper, a white pudding supper! x

Back