Hi all.....

Morning - yum to the doner meat but oh dear oh dear - white or black pudding - bleurgh :D

I think it's like marmite, isn't it, you either love it or hate it? :)

I'm with susie - Bleurgh!!!!!

Had a bad day eating, still within carbs but don't seem to have stopped munching.....
B omelette and bp coffee
L egg, 2 bacon, sausages - Tesco cafe
T tinned tuna and mayo x2 and cucumber
S 2x soya cream coffee and 2 babybels and a bag of pork scratchings...
4 litres of water.....
Phew!!!!!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi there:) good to meet you and looks like you are going great guns....

On a completely non important side issue - marmite is yum:D

Morning, I'm starting today , your diary looks good , and your losses are great!
are we allowed pork scratchings then? Yum
x

Hmmmmm, maybe not on your first 2 weeks, they are carb free and contain no sweetners but try and stay clean and green for your induction.

Then try adding Atkins choc, sweeteners etc once your are established a bit? Good luck and try and follow the rules and you will be pleasantly pleased with the results... X

Got to love mayo!
I've been using regular double cream in my coffee should I be using soya or doesn't it matter

Me too, I only used to have like one coffee but it tastes better with cream, had 5 yesterday lol. I really hope this diet works because I could quite easily stick to this forever I think, even bought chocolate earlier for the rest of the family, normally I don't buy it if I'm on a diet as I end up eating it but I know I won't because if I get hungry I can eat a bit if chicken or price of cheese ect (with in reason) I'm spending all day looking things up tho, I can't believe there are 6 carbs in a small onion. It's amazin what you learn when counting carbs, no wonder I've put on weight.
it is scary with the fat tho, still got a voice in my head telling me 'fats going to make you fat' trying to ignore it tho

I really enjoy Atkins, my husband and I had both lost weight, we eat out regularly and never feel deprived.... Lots of good recipes on here to. Check out Tees pumpkin cheesecake recipe mmmmm. Also sign up to my fitness pal and keep an eye on your carbs x

Hiya,

i also feel i eat really well on atkins. So much yummy food I'd never have considered before but I love it!

Fat only makes you fat if you combine it with carbs so try not to worry. I eat loads of fat and I generally have a good loss.

you do spend a lot of time checking labels etc when you first start but it soon becomes easier and you will know what you can and can't eat. X

Back