Hi all.....

Last night in hotel had fab mixed grill and this morning having large cooked brekkie and they have cream for coffees, so that's a bonus....... Looking forward too all your weigh ins this morning....x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok food envy! Enough already!!! Glad it's food heaven this weekend away x

Well done:)

I had one of morries Chinese flavour ones, scraped as much of the marinade off as I could. Would a little really hurt? x

God yes..... I really have a suger problem, before Atkins I had really bad thrush, and we are talking weekly pessaries and not being well with Candida. On the Atkins I have cut as much suger out as i can, and only had 2 outbreaks. I know my tasting suger is more a psychological thing but scared it could trigger off a suger craving.....

I agree that sweet tastes even if tiny sugar or artificial can trigger cravings or even spike your insulin(wierd things bodies:d). Well worth avoiding if you can!

Stayed the same, first times in 13 weeks, I can handle that...... My carbs have never been over 20, cream and cheese have been so so, so I'm thinking it's been a stressful week, and my body is just not in the mood to give out up..... :-D

First sts in 13 weeks is unusual (most sts earlier!) so definitely not to worry about!

Hi Ladies... not been on here for a few days, its been a very sad week for my family, I wont go into details but its been hard.
I have stayed on programme, not wavered once, I have had multiple zero cokes (the caffeine has not helped my sleeping pattern at all) I have also had multiple atkins chocolate bars (hated every on of them :) ..) I have stayed well within my carb allowance, probable o'd on cream more than once and I have still stayed the same.......... :)
I had a "parking" issue the other day and thanks to good old spinach and coconut oil am feeling healthy again.........! If we can just get thru the rest of this week then I can safely say Atkins will definately be my way of eating for life.... with other diets I was quick to throw in the towel when a crisis found us but not this time!!!!!!

Back