Hi all.....

Sending hugs your way chick, stay strong x

You have done amazing sticking to plan! i wish I could say the same, writing off this week but trying to be good! x

Had VERY hungry day yesterday... Tried to fill up on as much fat as possible to stave off the hunger , my ratio for fat was really high compared to my protein and carbs ....I had loads of cream, bulletproof coffee, pork chop, mayo and salad, whole avocado... caffeine free diet cokes, water, Atkins choc bar, celery and cream cheese, sliced ham...but stayed within my carb allowance. Took myself too bed at 9pm, woke up this morning and 1/4 lb lighter???
Will aim to be good today in case it catches up with me. :-X

Last edited:
Definitely feed the hunger if it's real. That's just the way it works. I have to watch sweet things though even fruit or low car bars as they trigger my hunger as well

Hope you are having a good weekend

Have had a sad weekend, but onwards and upwards. Have really upped my fats over the last few days, and feeling good.

My one week stayed the same was broken by feeding the hunger with fats.... Not calorie counting just now as was getting silly and obsessive, just carb counting so off my fitness pal for a while...

By the way if any one likes mint chocolate then Atkins have a lush mint choc bar that I actually had to cut in half as half was enough......

Also due to the increase in fat my bowels have been lovely and healthy ...:-D

And I bloody can't count, my weight loss on Saturday should have read -2.5lbs not -2.75lbs. Roll on this Saturday Eeeeeek.

Have had a sad weekend, but onwards and upwards. Have really upped my fats over the last few days, and feeling good.

My one week stayed the same was broken by feeding the hunger with fats.... Not calorie counting just now as was getting silly and obsessive, just carb counting so off my fitness pal for a while...

By the way if any one likes mint chocolate then Atkins have a lush mint choc bar that I actually had to cut in half as half was enough......

Also due to the increase in fat my bowels have been lovely and healthy ...:-D

And I bloody can't count, my weight loss on Saturday should have read -2.5lbs not -2.75lbs. Roll on this Saturday Eeeeeek.

Sorry it was a sad weekend, sending hugs your way xxx

Iv added lots of fat to my bp coffee and its also had the same effect :)

Hi sadie - sadly I did the same today. I can't afford to as bars stall me (plus ,er, I'm meant to be in induction, LOL).

Really sorry to hear of your sad time recently, but good on you for focusing on what is important and sticking to your WOE. Hope things look up for you soon.

Really enjoying reading your diary. :)

Avoid scales! Use atkins/other sf treats as required! Drink water! Survive!
It will all whoosh off again;)

I'm back...... Down half lb, really bad period week last week. But hey it's half a lb of fat gone.

Total of 32.5lbs. :D

Husband gave me an UP fitness gadget so am keen too see how I do. It also tracks my sleep which will be very interesting as sleep poor just now.

B bp coffee and 2 cream coffees
L sliced Tesco deli topside, salad and mayo
T cooked belly pork slices, re-fried with mayo and couple spoonfuls extra thick double cream......

Cut back on cheese as think it's been stalling me, also last couple of weeks probably had to much caffeine free diet coke.... Sweeteners, argh!!!!

Wow!!!!!! Totally amazing!

Hope you are feeling better, stress has probably not helped with the weight loss either. I wish I could ditch the sweeteners! xx

Well done with the loss Sarah, and good luck with ditching the coke. We always want to push things, don't we?

I really think that all the sweeteners should be banned! So many people stall on them and many are addictive.

I'm usually quite happy without any goodies - but give me a week on say sf chocs OR low carb biscuits and it's amazingly difficult to stop. That's why it's worth the effort of just cutting them out:)

Back