Hi all

Sylvia Thevissen

A hello from me. I am so glad I have found this forum! Great information to read!
Started SW 4 weeks ago and lose about 2 lb a week. Could have been more but I am still having big portions so now that I have found my way in SW meals etc. I am going to concentrate on that and hope to lose a bit more each week. If there is anything you want to know just ask :)

Hi :)

Hey! Welcome :)

I'm relatively new too, 6 weeks into SW. I haven't been consistent so far, I dropped a whole stone the first week, then -3, +1, -3, etc... Weigh-in tomorrow and I think I'll break down crying if I haven't lost, as I've measured everything religiously and been doing BodyMagic this week!
I'm super jealous that you're consistently dropping 2lbs a week... What's the secret?!

Good luck, lovely xx

My secret? I wish I knew. I stay mostly on plan but I do have my sysns. Every Monday I have a skinny Costa chai latte extra and Tesco frozen chips in the oven.
I think, have not tested yet, that bread and milk or cheese is what I used to have too much and as I have those a lot less I lose weight weekly. I eat a lot of Hifi bars and Mug Shots to replace bread.
Everyday a Nescafe Gingerbread coffee, or any other brand.

I think that it is different per person. Some do nearly nothing and lose like crazy and others keep to the plan and gain, I see that in my group.
Just don't give up! Google how 1lb fat looks like, I'd prefer 1lb each week than a maintain or gain! It is fat that's gone!!!! And a stone in your first week, wow, You are able to lose better than me! I would not worry over that +1lb as the rest is amazingly great you've lost! xx

Back