Hi all

patoc37

Hi all.
Just found this forum. Looks great!
Anyway I'm a Slimming World member since 4 June 2016.
My starting weight was 19 st, 3 lbs and I last weighed in on 10 December 2016 at 15 st, 10 lbs.
So, all going great so far!
However, as you can see I've missed three Saturday weigh ins and am only going back in two days time.
Despite my wonderful consultant's best advice, I never checked in over the Christmas period.
Also, despite her best advice, I've been using my bathroom scales and it hasn't been pretty!
I've been pretty much off plan from around 17 December until 31 December and weighed in at 16 st, 9 lbs at home last Sunday morning :(. Nearly a stone up!
So far, this week, I've been fully on plan and I was down to 15 st, 13 lbs this morning - hoping to be only a pound or two up this Saturday - we shall see.

Thanks a million - your own stats are great too - well done!
Yes, I'm fully focused again.
It was a conscious decision to go off plan for the holiday period and I enjoyed every glass of wine, every mince pie and every tub of Pringles!
Turning 50 this year means my health is all-important. I'm not doing this for aesthetic reasons!

Thank you! Sadly, I haven't updated mine in a while. 2016 was a rocky year, which saw me regain a fair amount! That said, I've been losing again recently/ or maintaining - both of which I am happy with!
I've always said that life is more important: so whilst I want to lose weight, SW is a lifestyle for me, and if something else comes up, I will work around it. That was particularly true of the erm... "festive spirit" over the last month. Working in events is a very sociable job - and much less fun with a glass of diet coke in hand!

Back