Hi All

Hi Sam hun, thanks for the kind comments darling, just like your usual gawjus self x x x

You will thoroughly enjoy WW, I dabbled with it myself for a while just to keep track and it was lovely, the choice was fantastic and as you can see from Sandy (Starlight) it is a very successful diet. Wishing you all the love in the world darling x x x

Hi lovey and welcomexx

Hi Paula, xx thank you..

Welcome to the WW gang :)

Id definitely recommend getting a proper calculator, an Eating Out Guide and a Shopping Guide, get them and youll be all set :)

Thank you starlight xx I have ordered a calculator and a thingy I can't remember what it is now, i'm on a dippy day:Dso fingers crossed.

pink and whites, zapped in the microwave for 10 seconds - bliss and only 0.5 a point what more could you want lol :D

are they really? my slidy thingy says 1 point:eek: does this mean I can have 2 now lol. Oh please say my slidy thing is wrong I did but a real big bag of them:)

Hi lovey how you doin?xx

today is odd Paula, my belly is rumbling, its very confused, I have fed it honestly but the noises are very loud:D, I guess its spent such a long time being overfed that its going to take a while.. Oh I can't wait for my calculator to see how "out" my slidy thingy is.. hurry up Royal Mail!!!

Hi Sam hun, thanks for the kind comments darling, just like your usual gawjus self x x x

You will thoroughly enjoy WW, I dabbled with it myself for a while just to keep track and it was lovely, the choice was fantastic and as you can see from Sandy (Starlight) it is a very successful diet. Wishing you all the love in the world darling x x x

thank you, .. i'm off to read starlights great diary to give me hope xxx

Your slidly thing is absoloutly wrong. Thats why the calculator is a heaven sent gift its so much more acurate :D

My dog is seriously ill:cry:, he had an op on Thursday and he just hasn't recovered.:cry: We go to the vet each day and some days he is too ill to go so they have to come to him:cry:, i'm so sad he is my best friend, I see him hurting and give him pain killers but I feel so totally and utterly useless, I can't even carry him, and when he was so ill he couldn't move I had to put him on a quilt and drag him, I am so sad I want to eat eat eat.....

Aww hunny ~hugs~ Im so sorry to hear your dog isnt well! they become a part of the family dont they ....
~sending him get well vibes~ .... I really hope he comes through
Thinking of you xx

Awwww Im sorry to hear that... I hope hes ok *HUGS*

My dog is seriously ill:cry:, he had an op on Thursday and he just hasn't recovered.:cry: We go to the vet each day and some days he is too ill to go so they have to come to him:cry:, i'm so sad he is my best friend, I see him hurting and give him pain killers but I feel so totally and utterly useless, I can't even carry him, and when he was so ill he couldn't move I had to put him on a quilt and drag him, I am so sad I want to eat eat eat.....
Aw Sam, you poor, poor thing! There is nothing worse than when your little doggie is in pain and the whole thing is out of your control. A few months ago mine was attacked by a boxer and left for dead...I was so upset. Just keep looking after your dog and do exactly as the vet says. All you can do is your best x I'll say prayers that he gets better! Sometimes when they look at their worst they can come right back and be as healthy as ever again x Do let us know how he is getting on! (hugs)

:cry:he is being operated on this second:cry: I can't stop crying and feel totally helpless, my family think i've gone loopy- normally crying is something they don't see from me, and i'm so scared, it been getting worse each day but on Thursday it looked better now there is a massive gaping hole and I just can't see how they can save his leg:cry:. I can't talk to anyone each time they try I cry so i'm here reading about great weight loss when i'd give up ever eating again just to get him back:cry:.. Everyone tahnk you for your lovely words but I havn't even turned the computer on i've been too worried and watching him all the time, yesterday he brought me a ball and I finally thought we were on the way to recovery:cry:.

:cry:he is being operated on this second:cry: I can't stop crying and feel totally helpless, my family think i've gone loopy- normally crying is something they don't see from me, and i'm so scared, it been getting worse each day but on Thursday it looked better now there is a massive gaping hole and I just can't see how they can save his leg:cry:. I can't talk to anyone each time they try I cry so i'm here reading about great weight loss when i'd give up ever eating again just to get him back:cry:.. Everyone tahnk you for your lovely words but I havn't even turned the computer on i've been too worried and watching him all the time, yesterday he brought me a ball and I finally thought we were on the way to recovery:cry:.
Don't give up on him hun!!! Mine had a hole in her side and a patch of hair and flesh ripped off so I could see her ribs and you know, now you cannot even see the scar! They are very resilient if they are looked after properly x You have done your best by bringing him to the vet, now just have a little faith that he can make it. I know how upsetting it is (hug) but just hang in there x
Even if God forbid he lost his leg dogs can get by on three and there are even little prosthetic harnasses you can get for them that make for a very good quality of life!

Don't give up on him hun!!! Mine had a hole in her side and a patch of hair and flesh ripped off so I could see her ribs and you know, now you cannot even see the scar! They are very resilient if they are looked after properly x You have done your best by bringing him to the vet, now just have a little faith that he can make it. I know how upsetting it is (hug) but just hang in there x
Even if God forbid he lost his leg dogs can get by on three and there are even little prosthetic harnasses you can get for them that make for a very good quality of life!

He's home:thankyou:.for being there, he is sleeping on the floor and i've got a very dopy boy, he's not out of the wood yet, far from it but.... he made it through the op, something I didn't think would happen to be honest, and the vet is coming later on to change his dressings- I didn't want him lying in a cage all by himself so we agreed he could come and recover here:)..

He's home:thankyou:.for being there, he is sleeping on the floor and i've got a very dopy boy, he's not out of the wood yet, far from it but.... he made it through the op, something I didn't think would happen to be honest, and the vet is coming later on to change his dressings- I didn't want him lying in a cage all by himself so we agreed he could come and recover here:)..
Yay, EXCELLENT news hun!!! Just look after him now and do everything you're told!!! :) Do let us know how he's getting on...I'm sure he'll recover quicker at home. I'll never forget the six weeks I had to look after mine in the house, like looking after a sick child! But it'll be so totally worth it when he is well again!x Best of luck!:D

Yay, EXCELLENT news hun!!! Just look after him now and do everything you're told!!! :) Do let us know how he's getting on...I'm sure he'll recover quicker at home. I'll never forget the six weeks I had to look after mine in the house, like looking after a sick child! But it'll be so totally worth it when he is well again!x Best of luck!:D

Today has been up and down, I went to the loo and by the time i'd come out he had totally ripped the dressings off and a huge huge hole was staring at me, and for the first time in my life I hated my dog:eek:I screamed at him and then realised h'e hurting and doesn't understand why its there:eek: so now he has a Sam made dressing and his cone on his head- thankfully I kept it after the last op and i've told everyone he's going to wear it for the reast of his life because he is never ever ever going to have it taken off!!!:). From now on its part of him, he will never see his bum again, but at least he can't eat his wound:D

thinking of you loveyxx

I'm still here thank you. xxxx

And on a diet note I totally lost it yesterday when he went for his op I couldn't eat anything but when he came home I ate a pasty my mum got for me, Then nearly a loaf of bread with butter- and I don't like butter:rolleyes: and at 1am I ate the other:(, so I guess today is my start day, and so far i've messed up I had porridge for breakfast and toast for lunch and a ready meal for supper but found prawn crackers on the table top and flipping ate those:mad:, I just did it without thinking:mad:.. I want to understand what part of needing to feel better is lost when food is in my mouth.. I didn't have chocolate when it was offered to me but I ate prawn crackers when they were there... i'm a very confused one right now.

I do the same sometimes, food goes in and i have no reason why, i dont want it im not hungry but it is just a reaction :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, vet this morning and back tomorrow, but I have now realised it is a day by day thing with him and he really enjoyed his day today- why well he hit his mum into the pond today- the cone got me:eek:. I was leaning over to feed the fish and cone came and bump... over I went lol.. he thought it was wonderful mum splashing around trying to get out of the net... and he went to get his ball so his spirits are up lol.. When I went to get changed- well there wasn't a dry bit on me, I thought oh well as i'm here i'd get on the scales, and surprise surprise I have lost in 4 weeks 10 lbs:D. A month and this last week with my boy being not too good and the dreaded prawn crackers:rolleyes:, I am happy with looing that in a month. Its funny this time i'm not obsessing on each week and getting on the scales each day. it seems as if I realise- in to much no loss, in the right amount of points- loss.. Next week its going to be easier it will be structured around just my dogs and myself, no family to tempt me to eat. so hopefully it will keep coming off.. I am a little worried that the prawn crackers will add to me in a few days but its done and nothing I can do about it.

Thank you everyone for listening to me moan and worry about woof, it really has helped to read others have taken the time to read my worries xxxx

Back