Hi All

Aw hunny, I am so glad that he is on the mend! It's a real worry with dogs because they cannot communicate exactly how they feel and you just feel so helpless. My little Millie lost a tooth yesterday and I swear I am so upset about it! I'm not sure whether to take her to the vet or whether they can do anything about her...she's not bleeding and she doesn't seem in pain either but you know, I worry a bit more about it than she does it seems! :)
Well done on the 10lbs loss too, that's great! I wish I'd lost as much in a month! My loss is so slow it's snails pace! Congratulate yourself hun!x
Ps Thanks again for the help on my post about Tescos x

Just giving you a little bump and a nudge to say thanks again for your help!!! My freezer is now stocked to bursting with lovely interesting food!!! x

Sorry I missed your posts this week but Im so glad things are looking up *HUGS*

Hi everyone, life sucks, my poor dog has had 4 operations now and is really sick:cry:, he has a bug thats eating him alive and has just come home from his 4th op, I have decided that if this course of tablets don't work for him it will be time to let him go:cry:. You see yesterday he got me a ball which is something he hasn't done since the start of this illness and then the vet rang to confirm that it was a nasty bug and he had to have another op today:cry:. I really felt that we were winning but it seems not. He is sleeping now and has to go back on Monday for another change of dressings but because of his condition they have to sedate him and each time they do it I worry so much I won't see him again.

I cannot believe through all this I have only cheated twice, the dreaded prawn crackers:eek: and a pasty:eek:, I want to eat but its just not worth it! I look at the food and just touch my horrible flabby belly and think do I really want this?.. I am eating odly, sometimes I don't eat anything until 12-1 in the day and i'm not hungry at all, and other times i'm starving by 9 am very odd!!!.
Today I feel that I did well, not hungry until 12-30, 2 pieces of toast and a ham sandwich, yes I know odd but thats me lol. and just now a weight watchers chicken curry, one thing I'm not sure of is chewing gums, I seem to be chewing wrigleys extra and I don't know if they are pointed? so please if anyone knows let me know I don't want to spoil my good work by something as simple as chewing gums. :)

Back