hi all

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jubag, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. jubag

jubag Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    i was just looking on this site and was wondering how much weight i could lose in 14 weeks? thanks julie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    That's hard to say as everyone is different. If you stick to it 100% you can lose 1-3lb per week.

4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Taz is right, if you aim to lose 1.5lbs each week that would give you a total loss over 14 weeks of 1.5 stone. It's perfectly achievable to lose more, but i find when i'm on a losing roll it usually averages out at 1.5lbs a week. Plus, if you lose more it'll be a huge bonus!

The success express plan is supposed to shift the pounds a bit quicker, which could be worth a try if you wanted to get things moving quicker.

5. Sophs

Sophs SW Angels founder member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    What is success express? I can't find it on the online plan :confused:

6. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's basically where you fill two thirds of your plate with foods that are free on BOTH red and green days (ie, vegetables, eggs, cottage cheese, quorn etc) and then one third of the plate with food that is free on EITHER red or green, or a combination of red or green foods, but only one third of your plate.
    You can still have your healthy extra's on top of what you eat, but for the main part of the meal your plate (or lunchbox, bowl etc) should be divided into the right proportions.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.