Hi all....

Penpen

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi since I have been trying not to come on here and post since I feel abit of a fraud now that I'm not doing CD.

I hope everyone is doing ok??!!!! :D

I am 8 weeks now (I think) and feel absolutely terrible. Constantly nauseous and being sick :(:sign0137:
I was sick up until 6months with my first one and am really praying it wont last that long this time.

On a good note I have not gained any weight due to me not being able to eat, but I am sure once the sickness passes the stones will just stick to me!!!

Anyway lovelies, keep doing what you're doing and remember why you are doing this...to feel good, sexy, beautiful, for a better self esteem etc!!!

You go!!! :D

ahh penpen I am quite jealous and would love to feel sick with pregnancy. Hopefully the sickness wont last for 6 months again. Take Care hun xx

I am 8 weeks now (I think) and feel absolutely terrible. Constantly nauseous and being sick :(:sign0137:
I was sick up until 6months with my first one and am really praying it wont last that long this time.

Hi Penny,

Poor you, it is tough being constantly nauseous and being sick:patback:

Apart from that I trust you are keeping well:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Oh feeling sick is awful I had it for the first six months of my babies pregnancy - hopefully it will pass sooner for you. By the way not poking my nose in it but babyworld.co.uk have a great website with forums and you can join the for the month your babies due - they post antenatal classes on there and all sorts - I made a load of good friends on there :)

take care xx

hope you are doing well penny... you're making me very broody tho lol...

take care hunny and keep in touch xxx

Back