Hi all....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 23 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Just thought I'd pop in and say hi since I have been trying not to come on here and post since I feel abit of a fraud now that I'm not doing CD.

I hope everyone is doing ok??!!!! :D

I am 8 weeks now (I think) and feel absolutely terrible. Constantly nauseous and being sick :(:sign0137:
    I was sick up until 6months with my first one and am really praying it wont last that long this time.

On a good note I have not gained any weight due to me not being able to eat, but I am sure once the sickness passes the stones will just stick to me!!!

Anyway lovelies, keep doing what you're doing and remember why you are doing this...to feel good, sexy, beautiful, for a better self esteem etc!!!

You go!!! :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    ahh penpen I am quite jealous and would love to feel sick with pregnancy. Hopefully the sickness wont last for 6 months again. Take Care hun xx
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Penny,

Poor you, it is tough being constantly nauseous and being sick:patback:

Apart from that I trust you are keeping well:confused:

Love Mini xxx
  5. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oh feeling sick is awful I had it for the first six months of my babies pregnancy - hopefully it will pass sooner for you. By the way not poking my nose in it but babyworld.co.uk have a great website with forums and you can join the for the month your babies due - they post antenatal classes on there and all sorts - I made a load of good friends on there :)

take care xx
  6. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Slimming World
    hope you are doing well penny... you're making me very broody tho lol...

take care hunny and keep in touch xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.