Hi all

chezza69

Hi all just joined today i have got 10st to lose so its going to be along journey for me im looking forward to making new friends and getting diet advice from anyone who can help me because i have so much weight to lose im not sure which diet to follow first my hubby is following with me so any help would be grateful i have looked at slimming world and that looks good also we was looking at the shake diets as they might give us the boot we need to get started

thankyou and hope to hear from you all soon :eek:

hiya welcome to mini's :) Im on the cambridge diet 3 shakes a day. the losses are good. not allowed any food what so ever unless your on ss+where your allowed a small 200cal meal.

WW and SW are all good diets there is lots of people on here doing them,the losses are a bit slower but you are allowed food :)

You should check out Starlight she has lost a huge amount with WW and is a real inspiration.

Lipotrim is like cd as is lighterlife :)

becky x

Hi and welcome.

I know what it is like having 10 stones to lose. Do you want to do a Very Low Calorie Diet where food is replaced by shakes and soups like Cambridge diet, Lighter Life and Lipotrim? Or one where you control what you are eating like Slimming World, Weight watchers or Rosemary Conley. It mightbe worth having a look at the diffrent sections on the site and also looking at each diet's own websitebefore making a decision.

Irene xx

Hi and welcome from me too chezza :)

Like Irene , I also know what it's like to need to lose a large amount of weight.

You've come to the right place for support. Our members have a a huge amount of knowledge, success and personal experience to help make your journey not a lonely one, but in the company of friends who understand :)

Best Wishes and nice to meet you,

Lacey..xx :)

Hi there and welcome to Minis :) I'm also another who knows what it is like to have to lose a lot.I'm taking Xenical ( also known as Orlistat) and following a low fat diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey
x

:) hi and thankyou so much for your replys me and the hubby have been on the internet most of the day now and i have made my mind up to go on the slimming world diet it seems a very good diet and what i have read on here as made me more happy to do this one. thankyou so much for your support and thanks for being here for me on this long journey.
right must get to bed work in morning

so glad i found this place
:)

Hi Cheza 69 and welcome. Good luck with slimming world and look forward to hearing how you're getting on. All the best xx

Welcome to the forum!
Like most of the people posting on here I also know what its like to be facing a weight loss of over 10 stone. It's daunting - but there's lots of support, encouragement and inspiration on here, which makes it easier to take those first steps.
Wishing you and your husband all the luck in the world for your weight losses,

~Silence~

Back