Hi all

Big Bird

Thought i would finally jump on and say hi. This is my 1st post but have been taking sneaky peeks all week, but to shy to post. This site has really helped me so mucccccch in my first week. Had my first WI yesterday, and thought it was time to introduce myself and share my result on CD lost a fantastic 10lbs...................Whoopeeeeeeeee cannot wait till next week.:D

Hi,
Just wanted to know what the difference is between lipotrim and the cambridge diet? I have planned to start lipotrim on tuesday and after reading a few posts on this site it appears that there are lots of people following the cambridge diet with great success. Can anybody elighten me?

Lipotrim is done through a Pharmacy and Cambridge Diet through a Counsellor.

Both are very similar when it comes to Total Food Replacement. On Cambridge Diet they call TFR...Sole Source or SSing for short.

However Cambridge Diet goes further with many different programmes and has much more variety in flavours, bars and tetra's.

Here is a link to the Cambridge Diet booklet and you can read more about it and the options available.

http://www.cambridge-diet.co.uk/brochures/solesource.pdf

I hope that helps and if you need to ask more questions please do.

Love Mini xxx

Welcome to minimins Bigbird & well done on your losses for wk 1. Roll on wk 2!!! :D xx

Welcome to Minimins Big Bird and congratulations on a fanatstic start!!!! :D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Hi Big Bird & welcome to Minimins. Congrats on your loss. That's a great start. Good luck on your journey. :)

Back