Hi All!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by AugustBride, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

1. AugustBride

AugustBride Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well, today is day one for me. I have been lurking on the forum for the past week or so, and you are all such a thinsperation!!

I have done lipotrim before so know the drill, but forgot how bloody light headed you can be in the first few days.

I am getting married in August, so want to loose 3 and a half stone and be a FAB bride! It feels great to have started and I will be 100% until I get to goal!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs r-b

mrs r-b is loving the sunshine!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.3%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi August Bride - First of all, congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. I got married on 1st August last year and can honestly say it was the best day of my life so far, so all the best with yours!
    Good luck with CD, I did 8 weeks on SS and want to loose 3 stone in total, I've got little over a stome to go now before I meet goal so am moving up the plans.
    I'm sure you'll do well if your focussed now, which you seem to be, and the minimins on here are great for motivation! Good luck.

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey..
    Just wanted to say good luck for the start of your cd journey.
    The first few days are the hardest but once your through those your be fine!!
    You will be a fab bride....
    Take care and good luck

5. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

hey there. Welcome and goodluck. Ul loose that weight by august no time. Its day1 for me too. Stay positive. We will do this. x

6. MissB

MissB Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im getting married this august too (28th) Im planning on staring back this week. Did CD for only 3 weeks the first time and gave up (dont ask me why) anyhho todays a new day. I have some of the soup and shake packs left from the first failed attempt so I started back on them today and am in the process of trying to find a CDC in dublin.

Im 13st 7 at the moment and a size 14 top 16 bottom, Im hoping to loose at the very least 2-3 stone before the big day and to hopfully keep this off thereafter.

Took pictures of myself in my wedding dress when I went for the frst fitting a wee while back and have saved these in my album. Next fitting is in late May so Im aiming to look alot slimmer in the next bunch of pictures.

best of luck august bride, hope the wedding plans are going well.

7. AugustBride

AugustBride Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for all your replies!

Supermummy - congrats on day one, we will have to keep tabs on each other!

MissB - I am in Dublin, and met with my cdc last night, she is really nice, I am delighted. She is on the navan road, I have her details if you need them. I did the same, and all I have to do is look at that dress and know that I will be 100%.

Mrs r-b - you have done brilliantly, you are so near the end now!

Curleywurley - thanks for the message, everyone seems so nice on this forum (unlike a wedding one that I am on which turns to cat fights all the time!!)

Talk to you all soon!

Pj

8. weim01

weim01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi and welcome to the forum these guys are just great always nice even if you have a naughty moment

9. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi, good luck with your weightloss. You will get the 3 and half stone off in no time! x

10. Gracey

Gracey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - Sole Source
    Have you bought a dress yet Augustbride? May become very expensive in dressmakers fees if you keep having to take it in! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.