Hi All!

AugustBride

Well, today is day one for me. I have been lurking on the forum for the past week or so, and you are all such a thinsperation!!

I have done lipotrim before so know the drill, but forgot how bloody light headed you can be in the first few days.

I am getting married in August, so want to loose 3 and a half stone and be a FAB bride! It feels great to have started and I will be 100% until I get to goal!

Hi August Bride - First of all, congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. I got married on 1st August last year and can honestly say it was the best day of my life so far, so all the best with yours!
Good luck with CD, I did 8 weeks on SS and want to loose 3 stone in total, I've got little over a stome to go now before I meet goal so am moving up the plans.
I'm sure you'll do well if your focussed now, which you seem to be, and the minimins on here are great for motivation! Good luck.

Hey..
Just wanted to say good luck for the start of your cd journey.
The first few days are the hardest but once your through those your be fine!!
You will be a fab bride....
Take care and good luck

hey there. Welcome and goodluck. Ul loose that weight by august no time. Its day1 for me too. Stay positive. We will do this. x

Im getting married this august too (28th) Im planning on staring back this week. Did CD for only 3 weeks the first time and gave up (dont ask me why) anyhho todays a new day. I have some of the soup and shake packs left from the first failed attempt so I started back on them today and am in the process of trying to find a CDC in dublin.

Im 13st 7 at the moment and a size 14 top 16 bottom, Im hoping to loose at the very least 2-3 stone before the big day and to hopfully keep this off thereafter.

Took pictures of myself in my wedding dress when I went for the frst fitting a wee while back and have saved these in my album. Next fitting is in late May so Im aiming to look alot slimmer in the next bunch of pictures.

best of luck august bride, hope the wedding plans are going well.

Thanks for all your replies!

Supermummy - congrats on day one, we will have to keep tabs on each other!

MissB - I am in Dublin, and met with my cdc last night, she is really nice, I am delighted. She is on the navan road, I have her details if you need them. I did the same, and all I have to do is look at that dress and know that I will be 100%.

Mrs r-b - you have done brilliantly, you are so near the end now!

Curleywurley - thanks for the message, everyone seems so nice on this forum (unlike a wedding one that I am on which turns to cat fights all the time!!)

Talk to you all soon!

Pj

Hi and welcome to the forum these guys are just great always nice even if you have a naughty moment

Back