hi all

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by hail, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. hail

hail New Member

Hi all im hail and started on lipotrim yesterday, i found this forum and was really inspired by many stories i read! i was sick of feeling down over my weight all the time and was also sick of moaning about it but never actually doing much to change it!
    i found day 1 quite difficult i didnt enjoy the chicken soup but found the milkshakes quite nice, is there just one flavour of soup on the total replacement??
    im hoping for a good weight loss this week to give me a boost, tryin to drink alot of water but it is hard to drink so much! today has been much better and i dont feel as tired but do have a slight headache so il have to drink a load more water!
    i will post to let you know if i loose anything this week. fingers crossed!
    hail xxx:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Hail, good luck with your weightloss. I don't know anything about the different flavours on Lipotrim as am following the cambridge diet. The first few days are always the hardest, and it does take a while getting used to the large amount of water but it does get easier. Good luck with your first week x
  4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    this forum really is a gift & its become part of my daily life i love it =] .. its just great.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.