Hi! Am Aimee :)

Aimee

hiya!
Hello :eek:

I'm Aimee and 17! Been overweight all my life and now at a point where it is making me extremely self concious (i've had severe social anxiety/phobia for years now) and it's effecting my health. So now i'm at the point where i really want too and really need to do something about it. Any help/advice would be great and i'd love to hear from people who have lost alot of weight. I weigh about 20 stone :( that's very depressing! Anyway nice to meet you all and thanks for reading. :) Would be great to make alot of friends on here too!

Great! :) not sure how many posts i need to do before i can add friends lol but feel free to add me on msn. Expose Email

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

Hi and welcome. Take your time deciding which diet to try. Perhaps you could keep a food diary to see how you can improve your eating pattern.

Irene xx

Hi Aimee, welcome to minis.

Welcome aboard. This seems to be a great place to get stuck in. I've really been inspired to keep trying to lose the weight since I stumbled upon this site. Good luck!

Hello :eek:

I'm Aimee and 17! Been overweight all my life and now at a point where it is making me extremely self concious (i've had severe social anxiety/phobia for years now) and it's effecting my health. So now i'm at the point where i really want too and really need to do something about it. Any help/advice would be great and i'd love to hear from people who have lost alot of weight. I weigh about 20 stone :( that's very depressing! Anyway nice to meet you all and thanks for reading. :) Would be great to make alot of friends on here too!

Hey Aimee!

I'm 18, and the same as you I've been overweight all of my life. At my heaviest I was around 24 stone! - so quite a big boy! :D. I can relate to the social anxiety/phobia stuff too! Although after losing quite a lot of weight things have gotten a little better for me! I've found that when you feel better about the way you look, it helps with confidence a little! I'm not exactly an uber-confident social butterfly quite yet though lol! But improvement is improvement! ;)

I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss, I'm sure you'll do great :)! There's no shortage of really friendly people on here to offer advice on whatever you want!

Last edited:
Back