Hi, Am Back!!! Julie's Diary

jamhulio

Hi, everyone, although you may not remember we. Was on WW with my sis and loving this forum when we decided to switch to SW for a change even though WW was working really well for me. However, after about 6 weeks on SW its just not working for me. Have lost weight but not particulary enjoying it and find I just cheat and cheat and cheat. So starting WW again today, have dug books and points calculator out again. Wish me luck x

Last edited:
Hey welcome Lovely to meet you :) .... Have a great WW journey xx

Hi there, good to meet you and good luck. I tried SW years ago, but also found I kept cheating. WW seems to be the only thing that works as I don't feel like it's a diet.

Have a good week.

Sharon :)

Welcome back Julie,lovely to have you back with us xx

Good luck - I tried SW too - but I never really got the hang of it and couldnt really stick to it at all - good luck back on WW

Hi there and welcome back to WW. I tried SW as well but (one week in so who am I to talk) seem to find WW easier to get my head round.

thanks for all the welcomes, love this forum, get all my inspiration off here. Pleased other people have tried SW and come back to WW becus xe was worried it was only me that found i cheated more on SW. I think WW trains you better to eat less and healthier, when i cheated on SW i really went berserk whereas on WW you can still have nice things and stay within points

have decided I'm gonna keep a diary on here, it helps me keep focussed and keep track of what I'm doing even though al probs bore everyone, lol. First day today and only on 18pts so finding it bit difficult but done good so far I think.
B - 2 x ww bread & turkey, alpen light bar
L - chicken & sweetcorn soup, 2 x ww breadk, turkey, space raider crisps
D - Salad with soft cheese and olives, baked potatoes and turkey
Am craving bit chocolate now so might have a WW chocolate roll

Back