Hi, Am back

jamhulio

Hi everyone, I've been missing for few weeks due as most of you know my sister's hubby being in hospital. Also my internet's been off in the last week but back now. Been doing the diet on off for last few weeks, really struggling as can't seem to get head round it. We haven't been to class for few weeks now as thought we could do it ourselves but its too hard to keep focussed without out so probably going to rejoin on Monday again! hate having to pay £10 again!! Anyway, feel like I'm rambling a bit. Hope everyone's okay x

Welcome back, hows your sisters hubby, hope he's ok? xxx Loobylou

Good to see you back. How is sis's hubby? Is she coming back too? Good luck for rejoining on Monday, you will be fine x

Hey you, welcome back! I'm sure you'll get straight back into it, you were both doing so well. You might find that soon you're able to do it on your own but obv recently hasn't been a good time for either of you. Hope bro in law is on the mend xxx

welcome back, if you find it difficult to get to class buying a count down can really push you to go. hope the bro in law is better

Back