HI AM NEW TO SLIM FAST..

jaynie1985

Hi am new to slim fast, I was 18 stone last year when i joined as was on cd for 3 weeks then got pregnant and was 17 and a half. but sadly my baby boy malachy was stillborn on 8-6-10 at 38 weeks. 10 weeks on am now 16 stone 5.. i really want another baby i was meant to be a mum 10 weeks ago but the hospital let me down.. it took over 4 years to have malachy.. so am so scared its going to take ages again thats why am trying so soon.. i need to lose the pounds to help me.. anyone else been through this?? xxxxx

so sorry for your loss. although i havnt been in your situation before i can help you along with the slim fast diet which i am sure others will help with too. good luck :)

thats so sad sorry for your loss but good luck with the slimfast im sure the weightloss will help you xxxx

jaynie,
so so sorry to hear you had to go through that, life tests us in the most awful ways. good for you for realising you want to do something about it and actually doing it, were all on here trying to do the same thing - loose weight, and were all here to listen to each other moan about life in general sometimes too!!
So good luck and take care xx

Back