Hi and Help

MrsN

Silver Member
Hi guys and girls,

I've had nearly 3 weeks off CD.
I've had loads of stuff on, went into hospital and binged loads.
I'm getting weighed later and I'm drwading it. I KNOW I've put on at least 7lb if not more.
I'm scared I wont be able to get back into the diet.
Any tips? I guess its just like starting again isn't it?

Thanks.

I have just done my first week on restart, I have messed about for so long:cry:
I have written a note to myself saying how I feel now and another how I want to feel and look in the future.
Every time I get mad ideas in my head I come on here and also revisit my reasons for doing this.
Also, never been a size 10 and I am interested in knowing how I will feel and look.
You can do it x

Thanks hun - I put loads of notes up around the house and they worked for the 1st month.
My big problem is social situations - nobody knows I'm doing CD and I'm scared they'll judge/criticise so I end up eating, they feel pathetic afterwards. Like this weekend - family has booked a big meal for fathers day and I'm starting back CD today. There's no point putting off restart til next week cos they'll be somethign else then - but i just cant handle it!!
Well done at getting back on it yourself.
Like you I'm dreaming of being a size 10 - I just hope I can stay focused!!

Would it be worth doing ss plus so you can cope with social events..knowing your allowed a small meal you will know your allowed it and still loosing weight.
Thats what I decided as people at work notice I don't eat sometimes and as long as I eat a small meal, makes it easier.
I know I should not worry about what they say or think..but just easier and don't want to fail this time
Good luck, you can do it.
You have done it before and can do it again.
Also, don't want to waste any more time doing this, then I have too I know not a waste of time.as this is a very empowering journey
I do waffle.
Hope this helps:)

Good luck with your re-start, don't dread your WI too much as you are doing something about it.

I did find my re-start very hard after a week off but looking forward to my WI to see the results. x

Thanks so much - yeah I'll do ss+ if i need to, especially in work.
One day at a time is right!!
Hopefully I'll have a decent loss though think I'll get weighed on Tuesday as thats my normal day so it will only be 5 days til I weigh-in again.
1 litre and 1 shake down now as had some left and seeing Cd this afternoon. Hope she's nice to me!!!

Hiya! Also my re-start of my 20th re-start i know its gonna be hard but i just have to get on with it and lose this weight. Good luck hun we can both do this together. Let me know how you get on xxx

Good luck with your re-start MrsN and Tasha.
It's taken me a year, to get it together..mind you that's done..it's what now.
We can just help each other.
And spend loads of time on here, which I have:)

dont be too hard on yourself ..you had a few weeks 'off' well thats not something that your CDC should judge you on .... just think of the big loss you will have next week and you will probably be near what you were before your time off.

Back