Hi and I hope this is useful

Bethesda

Hi all,
I have been reading this forum for my two weeks of Lipotrim TFR and have found it most useful.

I have found it a struggle yet haven't cheated yet in my 15 days (Even though I work serving and making hot food!)
I have however had a couple of problems.

The first is I struggle to drink 3 shakes a day often either leaving some or just having 2. I know this isn't ideal but I guess as long as I'm not cheating I am doing good.

The second is the lumps in shakes even with a shaker... I coped with it for a while but have found a little solution: My cafitiere! Shake as normal in the shaker then pour into the cafitere, strain and pour into a glass. Looks and tastes like a regular milkshake. The only down side is there appears to be the sludge of the lumps in the bottom of the cafitere when I clean it out which means I dont get it all but hey I wasn't anyway.

The third and last is when I get cold I really struggle for energy. I don't know if anyone else has had this but I end up spending my nights in work by the hot counter to keep warm and have a hot shower in the day when I get cold.

Any how, 11 weeks to go!

Beth

Hi Beth,
I also get really cold on LT! I have left my hand blender in work but I found a large measuring jug and a hand whisk got rid of the lumps. I'm a very fussy eater so can't bare lumps lol. As for water (I hate water) I pour it in a cup with my milkshake. It goes down quicker and you get more down you as opposed to sipping from a bottle!
Rachael

Hi Beth, yep its an electric hand blender for me too ;) I still get a little cold but try to warm myself up with a hot drink and my fluffy thick socks :D You do need all 3 shakes to prevent your body thinking it is being starved. You also need all the vits and mins that the shakes provide. Try the hand blender because if they taste better you may find that you can easily fit 3 in. You do not need to feel hungry to drink a shake :D Good luck hun x

Hi Beth,

Well done on getting over two weeks done and dusted:happy096:

Just a word on having your three shakes...like Kay has said it is important to have all three shakes even if you do not feel like them as I know the great thing about ketosis is that in some people they never feel hungry once you are in full ketosis and I am one of those.

Besides needing your vitamins, minerals and trace elements you also need your protein and you will not get enough in two shakes.

Protein is so important for helping to renew and repair your skin, hair, nails, heart, muscles etc... protein is needed for making healthy collagen to support the elastic in your skin and prevent your muscles from wasting away.

The Lipotrim Programme has been scientifically worked out so that you do stay healthy whilst losing weight and it is important to follow the programme as recommended.

Thanks for the replies.

Its good to hear I'm not the only one freezing my butt off!

I understand about drinking all 3 shakes but I know where that problem lies - working nights. During the week I have never had a set food plan, by the time I wake up its about 2pm, I then usually ate at tea time and then something in work.

Also thanks for the whisk idea Ill have to invest in one, I've just tried it with one of those double hand whisks with a crank and it is better than shaker.

I don't think I get any hunger and have always been terrible at drinking fluids. I have noticed I keep getting chapped lips so am forcing the water down now.

I have been on full protein diet before and thus in ketosis (gives brilliant nails) but I needed to kerb my cake addiction.

In all honesty this feels like stopping smoking all over again - That has been 4 years gone so I know anything is possible.

Does anyone do any toning exercises whilst on Lipotrim?

Beth

Back