Hi, another food optimiser here!

hurleymurley

I've been at Slimming World for 7 weeks now and lost two stone. I love chatting to the people in group but wished they had a forum on their website... which brings me here! I've also already found a recipe I want to try. Think I'm going to like it here!

Wow that's amazing. I've been on it 7 weeks too& only lost 10 1/2 lbs so you've done fantastically well.

Keep up the good work. How much do you want to lose?

It helps that I've got such a lot to lose- about another 7 stone should do it! If I was closer to my goal (and when I am) I'm sure it'll slow down significantly. And I wouldn't say you've only lost 10 1/2 lb, that's amazing too!

hurleymurley said:
It helps that I've got such a lot to lose- about another 7 stone should do it! If I was closer to my goal (and when I am) I'm sure it'll slow down significantly. And I wouldn't say you've only lost 10 1/2 lb, that's amazing too![/QUOTE

Thanks. Better off than on eh? I'm just about to go off to weigh but not feeling confident this week. We've been out for 2 meals + I've 'needed' sweet things & although I've counted seem to be eating a lot.

Anyway you keep up the good work & you'll soon be down there at target.

X

Even though I stay within my Syns I still find myself thinking I'm not hungry, there's no way this can possibly be working. I decided to trust in the plan entirely and go off on a rant if I end up gaining. Though in my head, because my consultant is lovely and I could never shout at her!

hurleymurley said:
1 glass of wine is pure dedication! And congratulations on losing this week x

Thank you. I did feel pretty good. Had water in a wine glass so it looked like I was joining in with the boozing! (it was a free bar too!!!)

Was going to write the day off but decided to try & syn it...... Um 23? Whoops! ;) just as well I'd only had 7 1/2 & 11 1/2 the previous 2 days! Was really, really good yesterday so got to keep it up all week.

Have a good week.

Well done hun! You have made a great start.

I wondered why they didnt include an online support network. I know my old consultant made a facebook group for all her members, but it was very slow and hardly anybody posted. Thing is with here, its free, alot of people on here are doing it from home, so wouldnt be able to log onto the SW website to get that support.

I think they have it well covered here. ^_^

Lulu x x

Back