Hi, another newbie!

Spiced-Apple

Hello

Well, this is it...

I've said it a thousand times over the years but it's now time to take weight loss seriously. I'm tired of people offering me their seats on public transport because they think i'm pregnant!

In 2009 I lost 4lbs on the weight watchers plan, but for some reason no matter how hard I tried my weight would not budge. Since then, I've piled those 4lbs back on plus a few stone extra.

I'm praying that with Slimming World I see better results.

Good Luck to all

Kim

Hi Kim and :welcome2: I love your username! We've all had that problem I think with people assuming pregnancy!
Sorry to hear that you've had a bit of trouble losing the weight, I've had that in the past too and I understand how hard and frustrating it can be. But you've come to the right place as we're all in the same boat - all trying to lose the extra weight we don't want - and we will be here to motivate, encourage and support you!

Hope to see you online soon hun and I'll look forward to chatting with you :)

Miss Mango; Hi and thank you, your username is pretty cute too also a big thank you for the warm welcome.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. Hope to speak soon

Kim

Just thought I'd say hi Spiced-Apple, I just joined a couple of hours ago, been reading posts and I noticed we started within a day of each other, same height more or less the same weight and same amount of weight to lose too so I feel we could maybe boost each other along.

Cat

Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

:welcome2: spiced-apple,im new here too! there is soooo much here to help,and everyone is great :)

good luck!

Hiya hun and welcome to the forum.. i am new here too and have found this forum to be so inspirational :)
I lost 4 stone with slimming world years ago.. mainly due to someone asking me when i was "due" but unfortunately since then i piled that 4 stone back on and a couple more as well :(
This time i am determined
Good luck hun xx

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. :)

Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck with your weight loss journey :)

Back