Hi any one in the north west? southport/preston area

gee-ebo

Hi is anyone in southport? I am on slim and save and looking for buddies for support and friendship x

Hellooo anyone else in my area??

Hiii I'm on slim and save ... I'm not from southport but lived there most of last year and my bf still lives there if that's any help? Haha :)
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

*waves* I'm from East Lancs and doing lipotrim. I tried S&S last year but found it too hard to stick too as it's too much like real food. :)

....im from warrington, not a million miles away

Hey Warrington! You're by me :') I'm in runcorn xoxo

I often wonder about these meetups - does everyone sit about and drink black tea and coffee while ignoring the cakes? :D

I often wonder about these meetups - does everyone sit about and drink black tea and coffee while ignoring the cakes? :D

Hahah I duno, maybe it's like support meetings ? You go for a natter and to give tips and see how everyone is getting on . A less regular weight watchers or something ;')

We could always make the brownies out of the shakes and drink water though ha

Also from Warrington! Although not been on here for ages and most of my info is out of date! Doing. Healthy eating/personal trainer combo! :)

Can u do that?

On slim and save you can , I don't know what diet you're on though, I can't see stats on my iPod haha :/

But you just mix a little water and it sort of turns doughy and zap it in the microwave for around 10-15 seconds .
If your actual diet section has a recipes section have a look there should be a few things in there

If there are shakes you can probably do it ... I know the slim and save ones had been adapted from another similar vlcd
Give it a google :)

With LT most of the recipes don't work too well...

You can make crisps *cough* with the soup... I burned my last lot.

They're not good crisps but they're a great change. :)

im a prestoner :)

I've moved back to Southport and I'm restarting slim and save tomorrow if that's any help haha :)?

Back