hi, can i come back?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maclynn, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Hi, i did sw for a couple of years before, getting into a rut, moved to ww, give it a go, but, just wasn't for me(especially the new plan). Anyway, have put on a fair bit of weight since end of november taking me back to 17st, so i've made up me mind to satart back on slimming world(boy does it feel good). I've decided to take each 7lbs at a time. And i've an intrim target of 15 st for Aug 25, as i'm going to a wedding in manchester, and want to look good!!!. So looking forward to getting to know you all again.;)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome Back to Slimming World maclynn:welcome2:

Best of luck on your weight loss journey!

4. Stackhead

Stackhead Slow and steady...

Start Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13.5lb(27.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting with MFP
    Hi,

I left SW in the summer after my sister left and starting eating junk food again, I just couldn't resist!!

So New Year, new start and all that jazz. Re-joining group in two weeks (i'm going to Paris next week and didn't want to feel like I have to watch what I eat).

I'm taking it 7 weeks at a time (1-2 lbs a week), got myself a few little target sheets ready. First target....graduation in Feb :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.