Hi can I join you guys

emmalis

Hi everyone. Just been reading your posts. congratulations to you all & hope things are going well for you all.

I am 7 weeks with my second. I have a daughter Maddison who is now 2 1/2. I have PCOS & it has taken my nearly 18 months to get here although I didn't have a period for 10 months. I was given no help, support or advice from the doctors only that i should lose some weight, I've since lost 18lbs of the 70lbs I needed to lose & that helped cos here we are finally.

I've not seen my midwife yet but was added to her list when I saw the gp last thurs. My due date is 13th September but as I have a 45 day cycle I think it will be more like 27th Sept.

We're hoping for a boy this time but we won't mind if its another girl as long as its healthy.

I had an emergency c-section last time as Maddison turned back to back when my waters broke then tilted her head back & promptly got stuck. When i had my 6 week check after I had her they told me I could have a natural birth next time but I won't be able to be induced if i go over. I am also hoping to breastfeed this time because I couldn't last time round as the epidural I had dried up my milk so I had hardly anything to give her after 10 days of trying & her losing 1lb in weight & spitting out my nipple everytime i tried to feed her i changed to formula & she soon gained her weight back & more so.

It was so lovely seeing all the scan pics too I can't wait to have mine. I had to get the pics from last time out so I could have a look & a cry. It seems so long ago. I found a pic of me too when I had about 6 weeks to go & my god I was huge all out front & mainly water.

Take care everyone Emmaxx

Congrats Emma!!

Can't have been easy trying for that long, bet you were over the moon when you got your bfp!

Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!

x

Hiya welcome to the gang.....feel free to post in the other pregnancy thread its not just mine its for all us mums to be, it will be great to moan about niggles and get excited about different goals reached.

I have found out that im expecting a girl......will you be finding out or waiting until delivery?????

Congrats Emma, its great have another mum to be!! I am due to find out if if we are having a boy or girl mid March... my little boy is 6 so waited a long time for this little one to arrrive...docs think the 65lbs I loss was the major help in getting pregnant....I had a c-section last time too...after a long hard labour....so it looks like it will be elective this time.....

Join in...its great to have another mum to compare notes to....

emmalis,
congrats on being pg/

Back