Hi can I join you?

Overtiredmum

Hi, I'm moving over from CD and wondered whether I could join all you lovely people??

Have lost a stone on CD and would like to lose another but have been poorly with a chest infection and am on anti-b's, so thought it best I switch over to WW now and see how I do.

I need you all to inspire me :D

Welcome to ww. I'm loving your name, I know EXACTLY how that feels lol.

This is an amazing forum with a lovely bunch of people who are very welcoming, friendly, helpful and inspirational.

Well done on your weigh loss so far. We are all here for the same reason, and we will encourage and help each other as best we can.

Good luck x

Hello welcome well done in your loss I did cd lots know how hard it is. You'll soon have that stone off Christmas is a good goal ;) xx

Hello and good luck!!! hope you get better soon and then you can concentrate on your losses!!

Well my first official day back on WW and have struggled with my points. Have only had 15, have 5 left and am totally stuffed! Feel like I have done nothing but eat!

Remember we can only save upto 4 a day and use 12 of them by weigh- in, it's easy to use up points ie extra bread spread banana etc if we don't eat enough our bodies go into shock and hang on to lbs.
xx

Hiya and welcome!! x

Back