hi can i join you!

Hi I'm Shirley, this is my first time EVER joining a forum so forgive me if I make any faux paus!!!
I'm hoping to start cambridge on Tuesday after a failed attempt at lighterlife last year. I managed to make it to day 88 of abstinence before my charming hubby decided to drop the bombshell that he was leaving me after 18 yrs for someone slimmer and younger :wave_cry:
It's probably a bit harsh for me to say I failed on lighterlife...I actually lost 4 stone in the 88 days but with everything that was going on in my life the diet just went up in the air and i've put 2 stone back on.
The picture I'm attempting to put on here was taken just before the BOMBSHELL and I was very happy and confident with the way I looked then, even though i still had a couple of stone to lose...what a difference 6 months makes...I now feel so fat and frumpy:sigh: but never mind, like my profile name says I WILL Look Like That Again...SOON!

Welcome to Minis, there is loads of support on here.

You wont be able to post a pic at the moment as you have to make so many posts before you get priviledges,

There are some stickys that will tell you all about the site and how it works.

Anyway good luck and keep us posted.

HM

Welcome to minimins :)

I'm sure this time around it'll be easier as you've got the knowledge and the know how! You can do it and you WILL do it!!

Good luck xxxx

Welcome aboard IWTLLTA!! this site is full of amazing people all quick in giving advice when needed!!!

good luck with doing CD!!

xx

Welcome to CD and to Minis, you will be looking like that again in no time!!

Georgie
xx

Welcome to MiniMins :welcome:

This is the first forum that i have ever used and its brill!! There is soooooo much support,advice and friendship on over - its amazing!! It really helps you on your journey!!

Good luck with starting CD!! Hope all goes well for you and keep us informed of how you get on!!

Love Kj xxx

Aren't men strange?
Welcome aboard, what a success you will be.
Come on here as often as you can, it really, really helps.

hiya,

just wanted to say welcome to mini's. This is a fab site, really friendly people always someone around to help/offer advice for anything you name it. Dont worry about that ex fe** him. You will do great with cd you shown before with LL that you can do it. You will be back looking fab in no time. best of luck becky :)

Hi Shirley
Sorry to hear that , hope you really do well . 4 stone to lose in 88 days wow . Well you are in the right place here with lots of help !!!

Hello and welcome to mini's. I'd never been on a weightloss forum before, but this is the greatest group of people out there, all so supportive and friendly.

Back