Hi! ...Can I join!?

Wagamama!

Hey guys & girls!

I'm new to calorie counting but not new to minimins! I used a joint account with my friend when we were on the slimming world plan! So I decided to sign up again with a new account just for me and start fresh!

I'm Christine. I live in Peterborough and London... (split my time between the two)
I'm 24. I used to weigh 13stone and lost 3 stone on slimming world and a further stone with calorie counting. So I'm currently 9 stone.

I would like to shift another 10lbs; but seem to have hit a brick wall!

I'm now off to Wagamama for lunch! (yes that's my user name- I'm am addicted I admit it)

Thanks!!

Wagamamas desserts are so good!

Welcome and good luck :)

Thank you both! :)

I just made my favourite supper (at the moment) Rice salad with falafel, humous and tahini! :)

489150255.png

489149512.png

Welcome and good luck! Could i ask how long it took to lose 3 stone on SW and CC?? As ive joined sw but lost nothing in my first week and now considering calorie counting am so fed up urgghh x

Welcome and good luck! Could i ask how long it took to lose 3 stone on SW and CC?? As ive joined sw but lost nothing in my first week and now considering calorie counting am so fed up urgghh x

Hey! I took a while to lose my 3stone on slimming world... about 2years altogether. I was pretty young and not the committed every week to be honest.

Then I lost a stone calorie counting in about 6 weeks recently!

Your dinner looks yum :)

Back