Hi Claire, went to primark

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 20 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Blinkin heck its cheap and nice stuff. I bought some nice summer tops some size 16 pants x 3 which where 6 pounds each they have really good stuff in there. Its good for us all because we drop dress sizes so fast so we don't spend a fortune. LOVING IT CLAIRE,;);) THANKS xxxx

If you have one near by girls I would defo recommend it, cheap chearful and always in the girlie mags with recommendations of what to buy.:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Nothing like new clothes to lift the mood and especially dropping down in size...

primark sizes are very small fitting do you think:confused:

Love Mini xxx

4. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    :D:D Another Primani (as we call it) convert.

I have bought some gems from them.

5. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    i love primark.. cant wait to be able to fit into their clothes.. but when i did.. mini.. i remember them being small sizes.. :(

x x

6. Greenockgal

Greenockgal Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    It's funny, some are, some arent, I got a pair of size 14 black trousers that fir nice, but some size 18 joggers that are a bit of a squeeze to get into!!

Hmm, I might be in the mood to pop over to Brighton tomorrow and have a look at Primarni now myself, lol!!

7. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    really??? if they come up small then im mega mega happy :D:D:D:D

Glad u liked it lola xx

8. Kate78

Kate78 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    H&M can have some bargain tops as well! I'm planning to have a little shop there tomorrow. Might pop into Primark as well, I was staying clear as I didn't think that their stuff washed too well (although it could have been my laundry skills killing the last garments!! :)) Although I don't care now, as know that they'll only be lasting me a month or so and then I'll be the next size down...isn't this great!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.