• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi Claire, went to primark

Silver Member
Blinkin heck its cheap and nice stuff. I bought some nice summer tops some size 16 pants x 3 which where 6 pounds each they have really good stuff in there. Its good for us all because we drop dress sizes so fast so we don't spend a fortune. LOVING IT CLAIRE,;);) THANKS xxxx

If you have one near by girls I would defo recommend it, cheap chearful and always in the girlie mags with recommendations of what to buy.:eek:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Staff member
Nothing like new clothes to lift the mood and especially dropping down in size...

primark sizes are very small fitting do you think:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Resident geek
i love primark.. cant wait to be able to fit into their clothes.. but when i did.. mini.. i remember them being small sizes.. :(

x x
It's funny, some are, some arent, I got a pair of size 14 black trousers that fir nice, but some size 18 joggers that are a bit of a squeeze to get into!!

Hmm, I might be in the mood to pop over to Brighton tomorrow and have a look at Primarni now myself, lol!!

H&M can have some bargain tops as well! I'm planning to have a little shop there tomorrow. Might pop into Primark as well, I was staying clear as I didn't think that their stuff washed too well (although it could have been my laundry skills killing the last garments!! :)) Although I don't care now, as know that they'll only be lasting me a month or so and then I'll be the next size down...isn't this great!