Hi Claire, went to primark

lola123

Silver Member
Blinkin heck its cheap and nice stuff. I bought some nice summer tops some size 16 pants x 3 which where 6 pounds each they have really good stuff in there. Its good for us all because we drop dress sizes so fast so we don't spend a fortune. LOVING IT CLAIRE,;);) THANKS xxxx

If you have one near by girls I would defo recommend it, cheap chearful and always in the girlie mags with recommendations of what to buy.:eek:

Nothing like new clothes to lift the mood and especially dropping down in size...

primark sizes are very small fitting do you think:confused:

Love Mini xxx

i love primark.. cant wait to be able to fit into their clothes.. but when i did.. mini.. i remember them being small sizes.. :(

x x

It's funny, some are, some arent, I got a pair of size 14 black trousers that fir nice, but some size 18 joggers that are a bit of a squeeze to get into!!

Hmm, I might be in the mood to pop over to Brighton tomorrow and have a look at Primarni now myself, lol!!

H&M can have some bargain tops as well! I'm planning to have a little shop there tomorrow. Might pop into Primark as well, I was staying clear as I didn't think that their stuff washed too well (although it could have been my laundry skills killing the last garments!! :)) Although I don't care now, as know that they'll only be lasting me a month or so and then I'll be the next size down...isn't this great!

Back