Hi :D

j3llyt0t

Hi everyone, I started SW on Monday (from home). I am aiming to lose 1 stone 5 Ilbs. So far so good. Interested in hearing any good tips, free/low syn recipes!:eek:

Hello, I'm a newbie, been lurking for ages, only got brave recently and started to post:sign0144:
Just getting used to the site and finding my way around myself, there's lots of great information and advice on here :)

Hello :) welcome. I started SW two weeks ago and lost 1/2 stone. The recipes in the forums are brilliant! Good luck xxx

Hi xx good luck, I'm looking forwards to finding some yummy summer recipes that my husband and the kids will enjoy too x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies :) There's so much useful info and hints on here its great! Izzywizzywoo, so far so good. 4Ilbs off this week, more than I thought! :D How about you? How are you getting on?

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies :) There's so much useful info and hints on here its great! Izzywizzywoo, so far so good. 4Ilbs off this week, more than I thought! :D How about you? How are you getting on?

Good stuff, that's a great loss:happy096: I went out last nite & had a naughty fish and chips, ut otherwise the weeks been good and I'm confident for the scales on Weds:)

I'm trying great recipes off here all the time, so no need to be bored.

Ooohhhh yum fish and chips! I had a bit of a naughty one today, had a cheeky wine :rolleyes:

Let me know how you get on with your weigh in! :D

That's great! :D I'm dreading next week already as it's my sister's wedding on Saturday :rolleyes:

Ah J3lly0t you have to live and enjoy yourself too. Just try be good in the run up and after the wedding. Do lots of dancing:) You mite be surprised, just enjoy it!!

I'm off for a childfree weekend with me sister this weekend, so thats me plan;) Will let you know how it goes!

Back