1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

hi day two of shake diet and lost five pounds in one day..WOW

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fatfortoolong, 15 May 2014 Social URL.

1. fatfortoolong

fatfortoolong New Member

:) Hi all,
    Just wanted to say I started shake that weight yesterday and I cant believe it, but I have lost five pounds already. I hope it carries on like this .I would love to hear from anyone else on this diet.
    I have read some of the success stories and they are truly inspiring and a motivator for me.
    Have a nice day, hope to report on more weight loss over next few days!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. firelass

firelass Well-Known Member

Hiya,

I have done Cambridge, quite similar I think. I found that there were big fluctuations. That it worked out about 8-12lb a month if I did well and stuck to it :)
    I would also take measurements of your self, or get someone to help.
    I found some weeks I lost no weight at all, and this made me feel really bad, I just wanted to eat all the things. Till my waist was measured and it turned out I had lost a wee bit from there, or a wee bit from my leg. So my shape was changing. It all helps. Failing that I would come on hear and talk to people that worked as well.

It is hard work but totaly worth it. Took me a year to get to my goal, that is taking time off for birthdays and things. But I love my new size.

4. diviajar

diviajar Well-Known Member

Wow! That's fantastic! Perhaps I should try your diet!

5. Ijustlovefood

Ijustlovefood Well-Known Member

I'm on the slim fast diet.. Is that the same as the Cambridge diet? With the one meal a day?

6. StephaniexSx

StephaniexSx Well-Known Member

Fantastic!! Welcome and well done

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app