• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi :-) Does slimming world really work?

Hi to everyone, I just joined :)

I've just got the books and info for slimming world and started following it yesterday -- but I seem to be able to eat loads!! I'm much less hungry than usual! So, my question is, does this diet really work? I'm worried I'm going to gain weight from being allowed to eat so much pasta, rice, bananas etc!

Fuwari x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
What timing! Check out zenabob's "got to target" post she's just submitted - it really does work :)

Welcome to the forum x

Annie68

Silver Member
Yes it works. Stick to it and the weight comes off. and yes you really can eat that much.

I think everyone worries during their first week, that they're eating too much to lose weight.. but trust us... it definately works :D

Good luck and happy eating

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
Definitely, 100% it works. It's a brilliant plan, eat to your appetite and follow it and you'll definitely lose. Good luck!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
I will vouch for this plan, its excellent just give it a go and you won't look back. Good luck hun. xxx

Definitely works!!! It also uses the principle that the more you eat, the more you loose (free foods naturally), so get eating!!! Lol.

Welcome and good luck with your journey!

In a word - YES!

GOod luck!