Hi, due to start CS

Scotmk

Hi all

I am just awaiting delivery of CS goodies.

I am usually in the SW section and lost just over 1.5 stone, over a long period. I like slimming world, but takes forever, though I had a break due to endless things going on an put 1 stone back on in a fraction of the time.

So I am going to be doing CS for a good few weeks to see if I can shed 2-3 stone, then return to a leaner version of SW (less pasta, pots and bread)

So hopefully will arrive Wednesday for a start Thursday.

The main part I am going to struggle with is the water, is there anything i can drink, either as a substitute or as well as so don't have to drink all water, I really don't like water....

Thanks

Scot

Ok, got my big boxes of goodies, gonna read through today and start tomorrow.

My water question has been answered....

How are you getting on? I'm coming to the end of my first week and looking forward to wi!

ailly said:
How are you getting on? I'm coming to the end of my first week and looking forward to wi!

I have been doing it for just over 2 weeks and lost jut over 1 stone.

Omg that's fantastic! I'm thinking about starting this diet nxt week.. What was the answer to your water question? Can u drink diet drinks??

Lisadicko said:
Omg that's fantastic! I'm thinking about starting this diet nxt week.. What was the answer to your water question? Can u drink diet drinks??

I misses that bit, yes you can only have only 2 to 3 glasses (cans) of diet or zero fizzy drinks, same for squash. I personally have not had anything other than water 2litres a day.

The book you get with the starter packs tells you tue do's and donts if what you can have or not.

Back