Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi, due to start CS

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Scotmk, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Scotmk

Scotmk Full Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Hi all

I am just awaiting delivery of CS goodies.

I am usually in the SW section and lost just over 1.5 stone, over a long period. I like slimming world, but takes forever, though I had a break due to endless things going on an put 1 stone back on in a fraction of the time.

So I am going to be doing CS for a good few weeks to see if I can shed 2-3 stone, then return to a leaner version of SW (less pasta, pots and bread)

So hopefully will arrive Wednesday for a start Thursday.

The main part I am going to struggle with is the water, is there anything i can drink, either as a substitute or as well as so don't have to drink all water, I really don't like water....

Thanks

Scot

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotmk

Scotmk Full Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Ok, got my big boxes of goodies, gonna read through today and start tomorrow.

My water question has been answered....

4. ailly

ailly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(13.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How are you getting on? I'm coming to the end of my first week and looking forward to wi!

5. Scotmk

Scotmk Full Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I have been doing it for just over 2 weeks and lost jut over 1 stone.

6. Lisadicko

Lisadicko Member

Omg that's fantastic! I'm thinking about starting this diet nxt week.. What was the answer to your water question? Can u drink diet drinks??

7. Scotmk

Scotmk Full Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I misses that bit, yes you can only have only 2 to 3 glasses (cans) of diet or zero fizzy drinks, same for squash. I personally have not had anything other than water 2litres a day.

The book you get with the starter packs tells you tue do's and donts if what you can have or not.

8. Izzy

Izzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.26%)
    Diet:
    low fat/calorie counting
    Well done Scotmk, hope its still going well for you, keep us informed :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.