Hi every body!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Em.c, 22 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Em.c

Em.c New Member

Weight watchers (sort of...)
    I am emilie, 26 years old originally from france. I have lived in the uk for the last 5 years.
    I have always struggled with my weight but have been happy for a few years at a size 8/10 - 55kg but at 20 years old the pounds started to add on.
    I have been a yoyo dieter for the last 6 years but my greatest weight loss was with weight watchers 3/4 years ago when i went from 12 st 2lb to 9st. I want to use ww again as i know that it worked for me but i can't join the meetings for time and money reasons. I guess this is why i joined this forum ie:for moral support.
    As well i think that i might have a mild form of binge eating desorder and this is something i really want to get rid off as it makes me unhappy and anyway,is very unhealthy!
    I just got an iphone so i will now be able to come and bother you during my work breaks :)
    i haven't weighed myself up yet but intend to do it before bed tonight. I think that i am around the 13st + mark.
    I am hopping that this time will be the good one!
    I am looking forward to meeting you all!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zillie

zillie SlinkySlimmer !!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Em.c,

I dont really know alot about ww, but well done with the loss before im sure you can do it again. I think some of it is that after you ve lost the weight its very hard to maintain. They have a really good maintanance section here.

So good luck on your weight loss

Lizzie xxx
  4. Em.c

Em.c New Member

Thank you! It's nice to feel welcome!
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. There are lots of ideas in the WW magazine. Buy a copy and see what you think rather than going to a class.

Good luck
    Irene xx
  6. Em.c

Em.c New Member

Thank you! Defenetly will do!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.