Hi every body!

Em.c

Hi!
I am emilie, 26 years old originally from france. I have lived in the uk for the last 5 years.
I have always struggled with my weight but have been happy for a few years at a size 8/10 - 55kg but at 20 years old the pounds started to add on.
I have been a yoyo dieter for the last 6 years but my greatest weight loss was with weight watchers 3/4 years ago when i went from 12 st 2lb to 9st. I want to use ww again as i know that it worked for me but i can't join the meetings for time and money reasons. I guess this is why i joined this forum ie:for moral support.
As well i think that i might have a mild form of binge eating desorder and this is something i really want to get rid off as it makes me unhappy and anyway,is very unhealthy!
I just got an iphone so i will now be able to come and bother you during my work breaks :)
i haven't weighed myself up yet but intend to do it before bed tonight. I think that i am around the 13st + mark.
I am hopping that this time will be the good one!
I am looking forward to meeting you all!

Hi Em.c,

I dont really know alot about ww, but well done with the loss before im sure you can do it again. I think some of it is that after you ve lost the weight its very hard to maintain. They have a really good maintanance section here.

So good luck on your weight loss

Lizzie xxx

Hi and welcome. There are lots of ideas in the WW magazine. Buy a copy and see what you think rather than going to a class.

Good luck
Irene xx

Back